الاسلام بكل لغات العالم Islam in all languages of the

السلام عليكم ورحمته الله وبركاته
مرحبا بكم في
منتدي (( الإسلام ديننا...العربية لغتنا. ))(((((( اذكروا الله))))))
((((O nation of Islam, Congregational in the love of God and the Messenger of God))))
المنتدي مفتوح للجميع في سبيل الله

https://arab-2010.yoo7.com/
وجزاكم الله كل الخير

قـال الله تعالى

( حتى إذا جاء أحدهـم الموت قال رب ارجعون لعلي أعمـل صالحاً فيما تركت..)

اشهد ان لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

السلام عليكم ورحمته الله وبركاته
مرحبا بكم في
منتدي (( الإسلام ديننا...العربية لغتنا. ))(((((( اذكروا الله))))))
((((O nation of Islam, Congregational in the love of God and the Messenger of God))))
المنتدي مفتوح للجميع في سبيل الله

https://arab-2010.yoo7.com/
وجزاكم الله كل الخير

قـال الله تعالى

( حتى إذا جاء أحدهـم الموت قال رب ارجعون لعلي أعمـل صالحاً فيما تركت..)

اشهد ان لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

صدقه جاريه علي روح امي رحمة الله عليه واسكنه فسيح جناته

Latest topics

» لماذا سمي الدين الإسلامي (بالإسلام) ؟
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 7:30 am by Hossam Masri

» الشيخ الشعراوى(كيف يحبك الله)
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 8:26 am by Hossam Masri

» الشيخ الشعراوى.اذا اردت ان يستجيب الله دعاءك
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 8:20 am by Hossam Masri

» للطمأنينة وهدوء النفس والسعادة .. الشيخ الشعراوي.
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 8:16 am by Hossam Masri

»  الفيس بوك (( الإسلام بكل لغات العالم )) Islam in all languages of the world
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 11:09 am by Hossam Masri

» حدث جلل : ترتيب علامات الساعه الكبرى
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 7:44 pm by Hossam Masri

» 6 علامات تؤكد حب الله لك
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 4:54 am by Hossam Masri

» تفسير سورة يوسف للشيخ محمد متولي الشعراوي ١من٢
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 12:06 pm by Hossam Masri

» تفسيرسورة الذاريات كاملة للشيخ محمد متولي الشعراوي
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 12:04 pm by Hossam Masri

» تفسيرسورة الرحمن كاملة للشيخ محمد متولي الشعراوي
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 12:02 pm by Hossam Masri

» تفسيرسورة الواقعة كاملة للشيخ محمد متولي الشعراوي
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:58 am by Hossam Masri

» الموعظة الحسنة مبروك عطية
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 9:11 am by Hossam Masri

» أتحداك اذا لم تدمع عيناك . قصة وفاة الرسول
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 9:34 am by Hossam Masri

»  فيلم وثائقي يشرح حياة الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 8:54 am by Hossam Masri

» بالفيديو.. اللاعب الألمانى دانى بلوم يعتنق الإسلام
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 1:53 am by Hossam Masri

» د.عُمر عبد الكافي - محاضرة - وجاء الاسلام
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 6:06 pm by Hossam Masri

» الآباء والمراهقون .. تجارب عملية
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:22 am by Hossam Masri

» مشكلات المراهقة وعلاجها
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:19 am by Hossam Masri

» المراهقة: خصائص المرحلة ومشكلاتها
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:17 am by Hossam Masri

» كيف تعاملين ابنتك المراهقة..
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:13 am by Hossam Masri

» الاسلام والاعاقة العقلية
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:06 am by Hossam Masri

» الخمر والمخدرات افة المجتمع
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:01 am by Hossam Masri

» الدمج والتاهيل المهنى لذوى الاعاقة
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:59 am by Hossam Masri

» غريزة الشهوة والمراهقة وطرق التربية الجنسية الصحيحة
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:54 am by Hossam Masri

» MoreThan 69 Miracles of ISLAM, that none can Deny .
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 9:17 pm by Hossam Masri

»  معجزة الشفاء
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 8:10 pm by Hossam Masri

» وعد النبي محمد (ص) للمسيحيين
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 8:02 pm by Hossam Masri

» الخمر واللذة.. ونفس الداعية
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:57 pm by Hossam Masri

»  نزاهة العمل الخيرى
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:53 pm by Hossam Masri

» نصيحة محب
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:49 pm by Hossam Masri

» همسة فى أُذن الشباب
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:46 pm by Hossam Masri

» الإنسانية قبل التدين الحبيب على الجفرى
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:43 pm by Hossam Masri

» الأسئلة العشرة.. إلى فلاسفتنا ومثقفينا
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:40 pm by Hossam Masri

» يا شيخ.. أختلف مع حضرتك
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:49 pm by Hossam Masri

» أوقفوا الكراهية
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:46 pm by Hossam Masri

» الفرق بين المسلم والإسلامى
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:40 pm by Hossam Masri

» اللحية والجلباب
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:36 pm by Hossam Masri

» كن صادقاً-----
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:30 pm by Hossam Masri

» فقط للعقلاء
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:25 pm by Hossam Masri

»  كلمة التوحيد وإسلام الأمم السابقة
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 11:30 am by Hossam Masri

» الحلقة الثالثة : قصص الانسان فى القران "اصحاب الاخدود"
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:09 am by Hossam Masri

» "الحلقة الثانية: قصص الانسان فى القران "اصحاب الاخدود
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:07 am by Hossam Masri

»  قصص الانسان فى القران قصة اصحاب الاخدود
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:05 am by Hossam Masri

» Did Islam spread by the sword?
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:23 am by Hossam Masri

»  الدليل المصور الموجز لفهم الإسلام
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:18 am by Hossam Masri

» Salat - Prayer? Or What? How? When?
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:12 am by Hossam Masri

» الآن! عرف اصدقاءك بالاسلام هذه الصفحة مخصصة لمساعدة أصدقائكم من غير المسلمين عن طريقكم بدعوتهم إلى التعرف على الإسلام بأحد السُبل والخيارات التالية:
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:05 am by Hossam Masri

» Ceux qui ont cru et n’ont point entaché leur foi de quelque polythéisme
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:01 am by Hossam Masri

» Guide du converti musulman: Ta foi (Allah, Anges, Livres, Prophètes, Jour dernier et destin)
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:59 am by Hossam Masri

» የ ነብያቺን ሳላላሁ አለይህ ዋሳላም ስራ (ህይወት ታሪክ)ክፍል አስራ ሁለት
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:47 am by Hossam Masri

» የ ነብያቺን ሳላላሁ አለይህ ዋሳላም ስራ (ህይወት ታሪክ)ክፍል አስራ ሰባት
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:44 am by Hossam Masri

» Seerah 4- Characteristics of thé Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him)
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:40 am by Hossam Masri

» Seerah 3 - Characteristics of the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him)
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:36 am by Hossam Masri

»  Seerah 2 - Characteristics of the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him)
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:31 am by Hossam Masri

» Seerah 1 - Characteristics of the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him)
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 11:57 pm by Hossam Masri

» أقوال المشاهير في محمد بن عبد الله prophet mohammed
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 3:33 pm by Hossam Masri

» كيف أنصف الغرب الإسلام والرسول الكريم.. علماء غربيون ومستشرقون شهدوا بعظمة النبى محمد وسماحته.. الأمريكى مايكل هارت اختاره على رأس قائمة أهم 100 شخصية مؤثرة فى التاريخ.. و"لامارتين": عبقريته لا تقارن
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 3:30 pm by Hossam Masri

» غضب عارم بالعالم الإسلامى من رسومات "شارلى إبدو" المسيئة للرسول.. تؤجج مشاعر الكراهية وتتحدى مشاعر المسلمين..
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 3:19 pm by Hossam Masri

» Does God know future?
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:40 am by Hossam Masri

» Knowing Allah through His creations
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:37 am by Hossam Masri

» Belief (Iman) in Allah Almighty
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:22 am by Hossam Masri

» الإيمان بالله تعالى
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:20 am by Hossam Masri

» La foi en Dieu
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:19 am by Hossam Masri

» Qui est Allah؟
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:17 am by Hossam Masri

» バイブルによるイエス神格性の否定(7/7):神とイエスは二つの異なる存在である
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:15 am by Hossam Masri

»  ‫لماذا خلق الله الشيطان؟ للشيخ الشعراوى‬‎
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:12 am by Hossam Masri

» كيف تكون مستجاب الدعاء...... الشعراوى.
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:00 am by Hossam Masri

» علاج القلق والخوف ووسوسة الشيطان..للشيخ الشعراوى
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 3:59 am by Hossam Masri

» وصفة الشيخ الشعراوي للتغلب على الشهوات
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 3:58 am by Hossam Masri

» هكذا كان محمد الأب.. والسيد العابد هكذا كان محمد الأب.. والسيد العابد
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 12:43 pm by Hossam Masri

» حقيقة ليلة القدر التي أخفتها وكالة ناسا منذ 10سنوات حتى لايسلم العالم!
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 12:13 pm by Hossam Masri

» Dr. Brown amazing Story - أعجوبة جعلت أشهر طبيب بأمريكا يتحول من الإلحاد إلى الإسلام
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 8:10 am by Hossam Masri

» هذا هو الإسلام الحقيقي | The Real Islam
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 8:07 am by Hossam Masri

» \\\\\\\\\\\\ محمد رسول الله صل الله عليه وسلم) Muhammad is the messenger of Allah peace be upon him)
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 4:10 am by Hossam Masri

» طالبة أمريكية مسلمة جعلت قسيسا يتخبط من سؤال واحد-A question by a student made a priest mumble
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 2:43 am by Hossam Masri

» على طريق الله الشيطان - مصطفى حسني
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 2:38 am by Hossam Masri

» فيديو هيغير حياتك لو شوفته بجد
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 2:32 am by Hossam Masri

» معجزة الشفاء
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 1:53 am by Hossam Masri

» أهل الجنة - الحلقة - المتفائل - مصطفى حسني
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 1:45 am by Hossam Masri

» Fragen und Antworten zum Islam
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 1:42 am by Hossam Masri

The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 1:42 am by Hossam Masri

» كيف تكون عبدا صالحا - صالح المغامسي
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 7:06 pm by Hossam Masri

» كنوز حسن الظن بالله - صالح المغامسي
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 7:04 pm by Hossam Masri

» الكنز المفقود حسن الظن بالله
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 7:03 pm by Hossam Masri

» من ترك شيئا لله عوضه الله خيرا منه
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 7:01 pm by Hossam Masri

» أهل الجنة الراضي - مصطفى حسني
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:58 pm by Hossam Masri

» على طريق الله - - الأمل في الله - مصطفى حسني
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:56 pm by Hossam Masri

» أحبك ربي - - الصلاة - مصطفى حسني
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:55 pm by Hossam Masri

»  للطلاب عن الامتحانات والمذاكرة
The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:54 pm by Hossam Masri

الساعه

>

www.huda.tv

The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read?

اذكروا الله
    اذكروا الله
    العبد لله مدير المنتدي
    العبد لله مدير المنتدي

عدد المساهمات : 1032
    نقاط : 2678
    الموقع :

The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read? Empty The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read?

Post by اذكروا الله Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:59 pm

Salam alaikoum and mercy God and blessings

The story of creation Cried Habib Muhammad (r), would not you read?

Roy Alrqashi over from Anas ibn Maalik said: Gabriel came to the Prophet peace be upon him in the hour was come to him by the color variable, said to him, the Prophet peace be upon him: ((Mali Arak variable color)) said: O Muhammad, I came to you at that God is Bmnafaj be animated by the fire, nor should people who know that the right to hell, and that the right to fire, and torment of the grave right, and that the punishment of God to recognize the more so whom the same.

The Prophet peace be upon him: ((O Jibreel row me hell))

He said: Yes, that God Almighty created hell stoked for a thousand years Vahmrt, and then stoked for a thousand years Fabidt, and then stoked for a thousand years were contradictions, they are dark black not turn off its flames and Jmrha

And who sent you the right, if the eye of a needle to open them to the people burned on the last of the lower heat.

And who sent you the truth, if the garment of the people of Hell suspended between heaven and earth, killing all the people of Earth Ntnha and heat from the last of its heat to find it ..

And who sent you with truth as a prophet, if the arm of the string that mentioned God in his book put on the Mount melted until it reaches the seventh earth.

And who sent you a prophet to the right, if a man being tortured in Morocco, which burned to Palmcherq the severity of the agony.

Great heat, and its bottom far, jewels and iron, and Crabha intimate and pus, and cutters her clothes on fire, with seven sections, each section were divided part of the men and women.

He said peace be upon him: ((Is it Kobwabna this?!))

He said: No, but is open, some of the bottom of some, door to door march seventy years, each section including hotter than the next seventy-fold, driven by the enemies of God When they reach the door angels of punishment received by shackles and chains, Vtzlk the string in his mouth and out of engineered, and producing his left hand to his neck, and the intervention of his right hand in his heart, and removed from between the shoulders, and stretch the chains, combined with the devil every human in the series, and drawn on his face, and hit him Bmqama angels of iron, and whenever they want them out of the cloud returned by the .

The Prophet peace be upon him: ((of the population of these doors?!))

He said: "The section below provides an Hypocrites, and Kafr El-holders at the table, and Pharaoh, and name the abyss ..

And Part II is called the idolaters hell ..

And Part III which is called saabi'oon Hell ..

And Part IV of the devil, and followed, and the Magi, and his name blaze ..

And section V presents the Jews and named Crusher.

Title VI and the Christians and named Aziz, and then grabbed Gabriel shame from the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, said to him, peace be upon him: ((tell me not to Title VII of the population?))

He said: "the sins of the people of your nation who died and did not repent. Pride of the Prophet peace be upon him unconscious, he put his head on his lap Jibril until he sobered up, and when he woke up he said, peace be upon him: ((O Jibreel, the greater the disaster, and has intensified my grief, or enter one of my fire???))

He said: Yes people, the sins of your nation.

Then cried the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, and wept Jibril.

The Messenger of Allah and peace be upon him and his house lies hidden from the people, were to go out except to pray, pray and go in and do not talk to anyone, taking into tears and prayed that prayer to God Almighty.

When was the third day, I accept Abu Bakr, may Allah be pleased with him even stood at the door and said: Peace be upon you O people of the house of mercy, is to the Messenger of Allah? " No one answered him, bowed in tears. .

Turned to Omar may Allah be pleased with him stood the door and said: Peace be upon you O people of the house of mercy, is to the Messenger of Allah? " No one answered him, bowed to cry.

Turned to Salman the Persian even stood at the door and said: Peace be upon you O people of the house of mercy, is to Moulay Messenger of Allah? " Turned to cry once, and once located, and the other until he came to the house and Fatima stood at the door and said: Peace be upon you O daughter of the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, and I had to may Allah be pleased with him absent, said: "O daughter of the Messenger of Allah, The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him had concealed himself from the people does not go out except to pray do not talk to anyone and does not allow anyone to enter.

Vachtmmelt Fatima Qtoanip cloak and turns to so stood at the door of the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him and then handed over and said: "O Messenger of Allah I am Fatima, the Messenger of Allah prostrate cry, raised his head and said: ((what about my eyes Kara Fatma blocked me? Open the door for her ))

He opened her door she entered, and when I looked at the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him severely cried tears when she saw the condition variable has melted yellow flesh of his face from crying and sadness, said: "O Messenger of Allah what you got?!

He said: ((Oh, Fatima Jibril came to me and described to me the gates of hell, and told me that the people at the top of the door of my sin, that is what made me cry and saddened))

She said: "O Messenger of Allah, how do they enter it?!

He said: ((Yes, shopping angels to Hell, and does not prevail and faces, and do not Tzark their eyes, they are not sealed their mouths, and not with the couple the devils, and not put them chains and fetters))

She said: "O Messenger of Allah, how do the angels lead them?!

He said: ((Fballhy Men and Women Fbalzuib and corners .. How many of my Shiba ever caught in his beard he is telling: The Ashiptah and Adafah, and how a young man had been arrested in his beard, driven to the fire he is telling: The best and Ashbabah Sourtah, And how many women of my arrest Nasitha may be led to the fire and is calling for: The Avdihtah Ahtk and you will see, even ending up to the owner, if the owner looked at them said to the angels: who are these? I have not impressed on the doomed affair of them, did not prevail and faces No Tzark their eyes and did not seal their mouths, and failed to match with the Devils and did not put chains and shackles in their necks!!

Angels says: So hurry to bring them to this situation.

Malik says to them: "O wretched who are you?!

The story is narrated in another: they are the leaders angels said: Amamedah and, when they saw the owner forgot the name of Muhammad peace be upon him its prestige, he says to them: Who are you? They say: We are who we sent down the Qur'an, and we who fast during Ramadan. Malik says to them: What the Koran was revealed only to the ummah of Muhammad peace be upon him, if they heard the name of Muhammad shouted: We are a nation of Muhammad peace be upon him.

Malik says to them: As you had the injunction in the Koran from disobeying God .. If you stop them on the brink of hell, and looked into the fire and the angels of punishment said: "O Malik to give the adhaan we cry for ourselves, authorizes them, weep tears have not even left with tears, weep blood, Malek said: well if this cry in the world, for if in the world from the fear of God, what Mcetkm fire today.

He says the owner of the angels: dumped .. Dumped in the fire

If they threw in a fire have called for all shout: there is no god but Allah, are due in fire them, Malik says: "O fire, take them says: How do I take them and they say there is no god but Allah? Malik says: Yes, so is the Lord of the Throne, Vtokzhm, Some of them take him to his feet, and others to their knees, others to their loins, and some of them take him to his throat, When the fire to his face, Malik said: Do not burn their faces as long as they worshiped the Rahman in the world, and do not burn their hearts have always Attcoa in the month of Ramadan. They remain God wills it, and say: "O Most Merciful Ya Ya Hanan Mannan, if enforced the rule of God Almighty said:" O Jibril, what sinners do the ummah of Muhammad peace be upon him? He says: O you know them. He says go see what they will end up

Vintaleg Jibril, peace be upon him to the owner and is on the platform of a fire in the middle of hell, if the owner considered to Jibreel peace be upon him the respect for it, says to him, "Jibril: Maodechlk this position? He says: What did the gang of rogue nation of Muhammad? Malik says: what's the worst they will end up and how narrow their place, have burned their bodies, and ate their flesh, and remained their faces and sparkling hearts with faith. "

Jibril says: Lift the dish them up to see them. Orders, said owner Verwon safe dish with them, if they looked at Gabriel and the good of His creation, they knew that it was not the angels of suffering and say: this person who was never seen anyone more handsome than him? Malik says: This is Jibril who came Karim Muhammad peace be upon him inspiration, if they heard Mohammad peace be upon him they all shouted: "O Jibril Read Muhammad peace be upon him peace of us, and told him that our sins have separated between you and us, and told him bad for us.

Gabriel Vintaleg so that the hands of God Almighty, God says: I saw how the ummah of Muhammad? He says: Lord, how bad is their situation and how narrow their place.

He says: Have they asked something? He says: "Yes, Lord asked me to Read prophet of peace and told them they will end up in bad God says: Go and tell him.

Vintaleg Gabriel to the Prophet peace be upon him is in the tent of a white pearl with four thousand doors, each door Msraan of gold, he says: O Muhammad. I came to you when you have the gang of insurgents who are tortured because of your nation in the fire, and they Iqrionk peace and say what's the worst we can be, and narrower our place.

Then comes the Prophet peace be upon him to the throne under Vijr prostration and commends the praise of God Almighty did not deter him something like it ..

Almighty Allah says: Lift your head, recognized and given, and intercede for the saving grace.

He says: ((O Lord of my wretched have enforced them to your son, took revenge of them, including Vhvni))

God says: You may Cftk them, Fat-fire and get out of them said there is no god but God. Vintaleg Prophet Saliallah Maria, if considered the owner of the Prophet peace be upon him the respect for it says: ((what if you the owner of my wretched?!))

He says: what's the worst they will end up and how narrow their place. Says Mohammed peace be upon him: ((Open the door and lift the dish)), if consideration of the Fire to Muhammad peace be upon him say they all shouted: "Muhammad, the fire burned our skin and burned our livers, Vijrjhm all and may eat them may become charcoal fire Vintaleg them to a river called the gate of Paradise River, animal, wash themselves, it set aside an inventory of young people from Marda kohl-rimmed eyes, as if their faces like the moon, written on their foreheads "redeems Rahman from the hellish fire," will enter Paradise if he sees the people of Hell that Muslims had driven them said: "O, if only we are Muslims and we would go out of the fire, which says:

) May wish to those who disbelieve, if they were Muslims ([stone:]

* And the Prophet peace be upon him, he said: ((Remember what you will of fire, do not remember anything but the most of it))

* And said: ((The people of the lesser punishment of a man shot in the legs of the shoes that the fire, boil their brains, like a vessel, lest, having heard embers, coals and molar, and Ochwerh flames of fire, and graduated from the bowels of the stomach of his feet, and it is believed that most people of Hell punishment, and it is the lesser of the people of Hell torment))

* Ben-Maimon and Mehran, since this verse:) and is hell shall mislead them all ([Stone: 43], Salman put his hand on his head and went out on the run for three days, can afford even brought it.

Allah protect us from the fire. Allah protect us from the fire .. Allah protect us from the fire ..

God reward the author of this message from the fire .. Oh wage reader of the fire.

God reward the sender of the fire. Allah protect us and the Muslims of the fire.

Amen. Amen. Amen.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:03 pm