الاسلام بكل لغات العالم Islam in all languages of the

السلام عليكم ورحمته الله وبركاته
مرحبا بكم في
منتدي (( الإسلام ديننا...العربية لغتنا. ))(((((( اذكروا الله))))))
((((O nation of Islam, Congregational in the love of God and the Messenger of God))))
المنتدي مفتوح للجميع في سبيل الله

https://arab-2010.yoo7.com/
وجزاكم الله كل الخير

قـال الله تعالى

( حتى إذا جاء أحدهـم الموت قال رب ارجعون لعلي أعمـل صالحاً فيما تركت..)

اشهد ان لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

السلام عليكم ورحمته الله وبركاته
مرحبا بكم في
منتدي (( الإسلام ديننا...العربية لغتنا. ))(((((( اذكروا الله))))))
((((O nation of Islam, Congregational in the love of God and the Messenger of God))))
المنتدي مفتوح للجميع في سبيل الله

https://arab-2010.yoo7.com/
وجزاكم الله كل الخير

قـال الله تعالى

( حتى إذا جاء أحدهـم الموت قال رب ارجعون لعلي أعمـل صالحاً فيما تركت..)

اشهد ان لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

صدقه جاريه علي روح امي رحمة الله عليه واسكنه فسيح جناته

Latest topics

» لماذا سمي الدين الإسلامي (بالإسلام) ؟
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 7:30 am by Hossam Masri

» الشيخ الشعراوى(كيف يحبك الله)
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 8:26 am by Hossam Masri

» الشيخ الشعراوى.اذا اردت ان يستجيب الله دعاءك
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 8:20 am by Hossam Masri

» للطمأنينة وهدوء النفس والسعادة .. الشيخ الشعراوي.
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 8:16 am by Hossam Masri

»  الفيس بوك (( الإسلام بكل لغات العالم )) Islam in all languages of the world
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 11:09 am by Hossam Masri

» حدث جلل : ترتيب علامات الساعه الكبرى
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 7:44 pm by Hossam Masri

» 6 علامات تؤكد حب الله لك
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 4:54 am by Hossam Masri

» تفسير سورة يوسف للشيخ محمد متولي الشعراوي ١من٢
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 12:06 pm by Hossam Masri

» تفسيرسورة الذاريات كاملة للشيخ محمد متولي الشعراوي
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 12:04 pm by Hossam Masri

» تفسيرسورة الرحمن كاملة للشيخ محمد متولي الشعراوي
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 12:02 pm by Hossam Masri

» تفسيرسورة الواقعة كاملة للشيخ محمد متولي الشعراوي
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:58 am by Hossam Masri

» الموعظة الحسنة مبروك عطية
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 9:11 am by Hossam Masri

» أتحداك اذا لم تدمع عيناك . قصة وفاة الرسول
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 9:34 am by Hossam Masri

»  فيلم وثائقي يشرح حياة الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 8:54 am by Hossam Masri

» بالفيديو.. اللاعب الألمانى دانى بلوم يعتنق الإسلام
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 1:53 am by Hossam Masri

» د.عُمر عبد الكافي - محاضرة - وجاء الاسلام
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 6:06 pm by Hossam Masri

» الآباء والمراهقون .. تجارب عملية
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:22 am by Hossam Masri

» مشكلات المراهقة وعلاجها
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:19 am by Hossam Masri

» المراهقة: خصائص المرحلة ومشكلاتها
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:17 am by Hossam Masri

» كيف تعاملين ابنتك المراهقة..
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:13 am by Hossam Masri

» الاسلام والاعاقة العقلية
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:06 am by Hossam Masri

» الخمر والمخدرات افة المجتمع
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:01 am by Hossam Masri

» الدمج والتاهيل المهنى لذوى الاعاقة
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:59 am by Hossam Masri

» غريزة الشهوة والمراهقة وطرق التربية الجنسية الصحيحة
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:54 am by Hossam Masri

» MoreThan 69 Miracles of ISLAM, that none can Deny .
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 9:17 pm by Hossam Masri

»  معجزة الشفاء
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 8:10 pm by Hossam Masri

» وعد النبي محمد (ص) للمسيحيين
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 8:02 pm by Hossam Masri

» الخمر واللذة.. ونفس الداعية
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:57 pm by Hossam Masri

»  نزاهة العمل الخيرى
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:53 pm by Hossam Masri

» نصيحة محب
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:49 pm by Hossam Masri

» همسة فى أُذن الشباب
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:46 pm by Hossam Masri

» الإنسانية قبل التدين الحبيب على الجفرى
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:43 pm by Hossam Masri

» الأسئلة العشرة.. إلى فلاسفتنا ومثقفينا
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:40 pm by Hossam Masri

» يا شيخ.. أختلف مع حضرتك
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:49 pm by Hossam Masri

» أوقفوا الكراهية
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:46 pm by Hossam Masri

» الفرق بين المسلم والإسلامى
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:40 pm by Hossam Masri

» اللحية والجلباب
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:36 pm by Hossam Masri

» كن صادقاً-----
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:30 pm by Hossam Masri

» فقط للعقلاء
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:25 pm by Hossam Masri

»  كلمة التوحيد وإسلام الأمم السابقة
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 11:30 am by Hossam Masri

» الحلقة الثالثة : قصص الانسان فى القران "اصحاب الاخدود"
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:09 am by Hossam Masri

» "الحلقة الثانية: قصص الانسان فى القران "اصحاب الاخدود
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:07 am by Hossam Masri

»  قصص الانسان فى القران قصة اصحاب الاخدود
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:05 am by Hossam Masri

» Did Islam spread by the sword?
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:23 am by Hossam Masri

»  الدليل المصور الموجز لفهم الإسلام
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:18 am by Hossam Masri

» Salat - Prayer? Or What? How? When?
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:12 am by Hossam Masri

» الآن! عرف اصدقاءك بالاسلام هذه الصفحة مخصصة لمساعدة أصدقائكم من غير المسلمين عن طريقكم بدعوتهم إلى التعرف على الإسلام بأحد السُبل والخيارات التالية:
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:05 am by Hossam Masri

» Ceux qui ont cru et n’ont point entaché leur foi de quelque polythéisme
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:01 am by Hossam Masri

» Guide du converti musulman: Ta foi (Allah, Anges, Livres, Prophètes, Jour dernier et destin)
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:59 am by Hossam Masri

» የ ነብያቺን ሳላላሁ አለይህ ዋሳላም ስራ (ህይወት ታሪክ)ክፍል አስራ ሁለት
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:47 am by Hossam Masri

» የ ነብያቺን ሳላላሁ አለይህ ዋሳላም ስራ (ህይወት ታሪክ)ክፍል አስራ ሰባት
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:44 am by Hossam Masri

» Seerah 4- Characteristics of thé Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him)
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:40 am by Hossam Masri

» Seerah 3 - Characteristics of the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him)
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:36 am by Hossam Masri

»  Seerah 2 - Characteristics of the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him)
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:31 am by Hossam Masri

» Seerah 1 - Characteristics of the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him)
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 11:57 pm by Hossam Masri

» أقوال المشاهير في محمد بن عبد الله prophet mohammed
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 3:33 pm by Hossam Masri

» كيف أنصف الغرب الإسلام والرسول الكريم.. علماء غربيون ومستشرقون شهدوا بعظمة النبى محمد وسماحته.. الأمريكى مايكل هارت اختاره على رأس قائمة أهم 100 شخصية مؤثرة فى التاريخ.. و"لامارتين": عبقريته لا تقارن
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 3:30 pm by Hossam Masri

» غضب عارم بالعالم الإسلامى من رسومات "شارلى إبدو" المسيئة للرسول.. تؤجج مشاعر الكراهية وتتحدى مشاعر المسلمين..
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 3:19 pm by Hossam Masri

» Does God know future?
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:40 am by Hossam Masri

» Knowing Allah through His creations
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:37 am by Hossam Masri

» Belief (Iman) in Allah Almighty
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:22 am by Hossam Masri

» الإيمان بالله تعالى
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:20 am by Hossam Masri

» La foi en Dieu
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:19 am by Hossam Masri

» Qui est Allah؟
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:17 am by Hossam Masri

» バイブルによるイエス神格性の否定(7/7):神とイエスは二つの異なる存在である
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:15 am by Hossam Masri

»  ‫لماذا خلق الله الشيطان؟ للشيخ الشعراوى‬‎
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:12 am by Hossam Masri

» كيف تكون مستجاب الدعاء...... الشعراوى.
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:00 am by Hossam Masri

» علاج القلق والخوف ووسوسة الشيطان..للشيخ الشعراوى
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 3:59 am by Hossam Masri

» وصفة الشيخ الشعراوي للتغلب على الشهوات
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 3:58 am by Hossam Masri

» هكذا كان محمد الأب.. والسيد العابد هكذا كان محمد الأب.. والسيد العابد
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 12:43 pm by Hossam Masri

» حقيقة ليلة القدر التي أخفتها وكالة ناسا منذ 10سنوات حتى لايسلم العالم!
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 12:13 pm by Hossam Masri

» Dr. Brown amazing Story - أعجوبة جعلت أشهر طبيب بأمريكا يتحول من الإلحاد إلى الإسلام
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 8:10 am by Hossam Masri

» هذا هو الإسلام الحقيقي | The Real Islam
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 8:07 am by Hossam Masri

» \\\\\\\\\\\\ محمد رسول الله صل الله عليه وسلم) Muhammad is the messenger of Allah peace be upon him)
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 4:10 am by Hossam Masri

» طالبة أمريكية مسلمة جعلت قسيسا يتخبط من سؤال واحد-A question by a student made a priest mumble
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 2:43 am by Hossam Masri

» على طريق الله الشيطان - مصطفى حسني
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 2:38 am by Hossam Masri

» فيديو هيغير حياتك لو شوفته بجد
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 2:32 am by Hossam Masri

» معجزة الشفاء
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 1:53 am by Hossam Masri

» أهل الجنة - الحلقة - المتفائل - مصطفى حسني
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 1:45 am by Hossam Masri

» Fragen und Antworten zum Islam
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 1:42 am by Hossam Masri

Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 1:42 am by Hossam Masri

» كيف تكون عبدا صالحا - صالح المغامسي
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 7:06 pm by Hossam Masri

» كنوز حسن الظن بالله - صالح المغامسي
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 7:04 pm by Hossam Masri

» الكنز المفقود حسن الظن بالله
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 7:03 pm by Hossam Masri

» من ترك شيئا لله عوضه الله خيرا منه
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 7:01 pm by Hossam Masri

» أهل الجنة الراضي - مصطفى حسني
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:58 pm by Hossam Masri

» على طريق الله - - الأمل في الله - مصطفى حسني
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:56 pm by Hossam Masri

» أحبك ربي - - الصلاة - مصطفى حسني
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:55 pm by Hossam Masri

»  للطلاب عن الامتحانات والمذاكرة
Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:54 pm by Hossam Masri

الساعه

>

www.huda.tv

Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims

????

Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims Empty Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims

Post by ???? Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:05 am

Ex. No. (1)

Itwas
    narrated that ‘Aisha, May Allah be pleased with her, said to
    theProphet, Peace be upon him: "Have you ever come across a day
    harderthan the day of Uhod (one of the battles with the polytheists, in
    whichMuslims were defeated failing to comply with the
    Prophet'sinstructions)?" He replied: "I have suffered from your people a
    lot.The hardest I suffered was on the day of Akaba (a place name).
    Ibrought out my message to Abd Yaleil bin Abd Kalal. He did not
    respondpositively to what I called him for. I left there with a
    grief-strickenface. I did not wake up from that feeling, until I was
    nearKarn-Ath-Tha-aleb (a place name). I raised my head, where I found
    acloud casting its shadow over me. Upon looking, I saw Jibril (theangel)
    into it. He called upon me: Allah (the Almighty) has heard thesaying of
    your people, and what kind of reply they gave to you. Allahhas sent the
    angel of the mountains for you ready to do with themwhatever you ask.
    The angel of the mountains called, and saluted mesaying: "Oh
    Muhammad,
    what I do will be as you request. If you want, I close the two
    mountains on them?" TheProphet, Peace be upon him, replied: "Instead of
    that, I am hoping thatAllah (the Al mighty) will create from their
    offspring people whoworship Allah alone, without ascribing partners unto
    Him" narrated by
    Al Bukhari.

Ex. No. (2):

Itwas
    narrated that Ibn-Omar (the son of Omar), May Allah be pleased withboth
    of them, said that after one of the battles of the Prophet PBUH, awoman
    was found killed. In response, the Prophet PBUH prohibited thekilling
    of women and children. Narrated by
    Al Bukhari.

Ex. No. (3):

Anas-bin-Malek, May Allah be pleased with him, said:
    AJewish
    youth who served the Prophet, Peace be upon him, became ill, andthe
    Prophet paid him a visit. The Prophet, peace be upon him, sat nearthe
    youth's head, and he spoke to him saying: "Embrace Islam". Theyouth
    averted his eyes towards his father, who was also beside him. Thefather
    told his son: "Obey Abal-Kassem (one of the common names of theProphet
    PBUH)". The youth embraced Islam (before dying), and theProphet, peace
    be upon him, went out saying: "Thanks to Allah (theAlmighty) Who rescued
    him from hellfire." narrated by
    Al Bukhari.

Ex. No. (4):

Abdullah Ibn-Amr, May Allah be pleased with both, reported thatthe Prophet, peace be upon him, said:
    "Hewho
    kills a promisor (a non-Muslim living among Muslims where he ispromised
    to have protection, and he promises not to help enemiesagainst Muslims,
    hence, he is called 'a promisor'), will not smell thefragrance of
    paradise, though its fragrance is recognizable from adistance of forty
    years." narrated by
    Al Bukhari.

Ex. No. (5):

Boraida-bin-Al-Hosaibreported
    that when the Prophet, peace be upon him, delegated a princeto lead an
    army or a small army, he advised him, and Muslims with him,to be devoted
    to Allah, and to act to the common good. Then, he said:"Your battle
    should be in the name of Allah, and for His sake. Fightdisbelievers.
    Fight, but don't exaggerate, don't cheat, don't mutilate,don't kill a
    new-born child. If you meet your enemies of polytheists callthem
    for one of three options. Whatever they take, you must accept, andstop
    fighting them. Call them to Islam. If they take it, accept, andstop
    fighting them. Then call them to transfer from their home to thehome of
    immigrants (Al Madina, or Hijra house, where all Muslims, atthe start of
    Islam gathered). Tell them if they do so, they will havethe same rights
    and duties of the immigrants. If, however, their choicewas not to
    transfer from home, their status will be the same as theMuslim Bedouins
    (away in the desert), by the command of Allah nothaving the right for
    spoils or almsgiving unless they join holy war(Jihad) beside other
    Muslims. If they refused (Islam) ask them to paythe tribute (tax taken
    from non-Muslims for protection). If they gave apositive reply, accept
    that, and stop fighting them. If they refused,seek the help of Allah,
    and fight them. If you lay a siege around afortress, and they ask to
    have the warranty of Allah and the warrantyof his Messenger, do not give
    them the warranty of Allah and thewarranty of his Messenger. But give
    them your warranty and the warrantyof your companions. Observing your
    warranty and the warranty of yourcompanions will be easier than
    observing the warranty of Allah and thewarranty of his Messenger. If
    you lay a siegearound a fortress, and its people ask to be brought down
    to thejudgement of Allah, don't bring them down to the judgement of
    Allah.But, bring them down to your own judgement, since; you never
    knowwhether your judgement will be the same as the right judgement of
    Allahabout them or not." narrated by Muslim.

Ex. No. (6):

AbuHuraira,
    May Allah be pleased with him, reported that the Prophet,Peace be upon
    him, delegated some horsemen to a place called Najd. Thehorsemen
    captured a man from the tribe of Bani-Hanifa calledThomama-bin-Athal.
    They tied the captive to one of the posts in themosque. The Prophet,
    Peace be upon him, came out to him saying: "How doyou find yourself
    Thomama?" Thomama replied: "
    Good,Muhammad. If
    you kill me, you shed (retaliatory) blood. If you pardonme, you do a
    favour to an appreciative person. If you are seekingmoney, ask whatever
    amount you want." He was left until the next day.The
    Prophet, Peace be upon him, asked him the same question (the next day), and he replied "The same like yesterday, if you pardon me, you do a favour to an appreciative person". The Third day, The Prophet, Peace be upon him, asked him the same question, and the captive gave the same reply. The Prophet, Peace be upon him, said" "Set Thomamafree!".
    Thomama went to a place near the mosque where he washed (didablution;
    Wudu’), and came back to the mosque giving the testimony "I
    bear witness that there is no God but Allah, and Muhammadis
    the Messenger of Allah". Then, he added: "I swear by Allah, that
    onearth no face was more hateful to me than your face. Now, your face
    isthe one I love most. I swear by Allah, your religion was the one
    Idisliked most. Now, it is the religion I like most. Iswear by Allah,
    your city was the worst place for me. Now, it is yourcity which I like
    most. Your horsemen took me, when I was going forOmra (a smaller
    pilgrimage out of the normal time of Haj that was alsopracticed by
    polytheists before Islam imitating the monotheist religionof Abraham,
    PBUH). So, what is your decision?" The
    Prophet, Peace be upon him, announced him and ordered him togo
    for Omra. When he went to Makkah, somebody there said to him: "Youhave
    changed your religion!" (a shameful accusation for them)
    "No." he replied, "But I joined Islam with Muhammad, Peacebe
    upon him. From now on, you will not receive even one grain of wheatfrom
    (my land) Al-Yamama, unless by the permission of the Prophet,Peace be
    upon him."
    narrated by Al Bukhari.

Ex. No. (7):

Khalid-bin-Al-Walid,May
    Allah be pleased with him, said: "I joined the Prophet, Peace beupon
    him, at the battle of Kheibar, where the Jews came complainingthat
    people were harrying to their warehouses." (In response), theProphet,
    Peace be upon him, said: "The possessions of promisors are
    notpermissible unless by a rightful claim". Narrated by Abu-Dawood with
    asound reference.

Ex. No. (Examples of the Prophet's Mercy upon non-Muslims Icon_cool:

Sahel-bin-Saad-As-Sa’edi,May
    Allah be pleased with him, reported that he heard the Prophet,Peace be
    upon him, saying on the day of Kheibar battle:

"Iwill
    give the flag to the man that Allah brings victory through him"The
    companions stood up to see which of them will be given the flag.Then, he
    said: "Where is Ali?" He was given the answer that Ali, MayAllah be
    pleased with him, was suffering from pain in his eyes. Hecalled Ali,
    supplicated Allah (the Almighty) for Ali's cure, spittingin Ali's eyes.
    Ali was cured on the spot, as if he suffered no pain.Ali, May Allah be
    pleased with him, said: "We fight them until they are(Muslims) like us"?
    The Prophet, Peace be upon him, replied "Wait untilyou are on their
    land. Then, call them to Islam, and tell them theirduties, I swear, that
    if Allah guided even a single man through you,will be better for you
    than getting the most expensive livestock."narrated by
    Al Bukhari, and Muslim.

Ex. No. (9):

It was reported that Abu Huraira, May
    Allah be pleased with him, said that the Prophet,Peacebe upon him, was
    asked to invoke Allah (the Almighty) againstpolytheists. He replied: "I
    was not sent out for cursing, I was sentout as a mercy" narrated by
    Muslim.

Ex. No. (10):

It was reported that Abu Huraira, MayAllah
    be pleased with him, said: "I called my mother for Islam, whenshe was
    still a polytheist. One day, upon calling her, she said to mewords about
    the Prophet,Peace be upon him that I hate. I went to the
    Prophet,Peacebe upon him, crying. I said: "Messenger of Allah! I was
    calling mymother to Islam, but she was refusing. Today, I called her,
    but shesaid to me words about you that I hate. Supplicate that Allah
    (theAlmighty) guide mother of
    Abu Huraira to Islam". At that the Prophet,Peace be upon him, said: "Oh Allah! I call upon you to guide the mother of Abu Huraira".
    I went out very happy at the supplication of the Prophet,Peace be upon
    him. Going back home, when I was near the door, my mother heard my
    steps. "Stay where you are
    Abu Huraira!"she
    shouted. I heard the sound of pouring water. Then, after
    washing,dressing, and putting on her veil, she opened the door, and
    said: "
    Abu Huraira, I bear witness that there is no God but Allah, and that Muhammad (PBUH) is His Slave and His Messenger" I went back to the
    Prophet,Peacebe upon him, crying this time out of joy, and I said to
    him: "OhMessenger of Allah! I have the good news that Allah (the
    Almighty)responded to your supplication, and guided the mother of
    Abu Huraira".
    The Prophet,Peacebe upon him, thanked Allah, and praised Him, and said
    good words. Then,I said: "Oh, Messenger of Allah! Supplicate Allah that
    His slaves andbelievers love both me and my mother, and make us love
    believers. TheProphet,Peace be upon him, said: "Oh Allah! I call upon
    you to make this little slave of yours
    he means Abu Huraira – and his mother, beloved to your slaves and believers, and make your slaves and believers beloved to them." No believer on earth who heard of me or saw me, but he loved me" narrated by Muslim.

Ex. No. (11):

It was reported that Abu Huraira, May Allah be pleased with him, said: "Tofail-bin-Amr-Ad-Dawsi and his companions, came to the Prophet,Peacebe
    upon him, and said: "Messenger of Allah! Daws (a tribe name)disobeyed
    and revolted against us, invoke Allah (the Almighty) againstthem.
    Thinking that the Prophet PBUH would do that, the people said:"Aws has
    perished". The Prophet,Peace be upon him, said: "Oh Allah! I call upon
    you to favour Awas with your guidance, and bring them".
    Narrated by Bukhary

Ex. No. (12):

Itwas
    reported that Jabir-bin-Abdullah, May Allah be pleased with both ofthem
    said: "Oh! "Messenger of Allah, we have been hit severely by thefire
    arrows of Thakif (a tribe name), invoke Allah (the Almighty)against
    them. The Prophet,Peacebe upon him, said: "Oh Allah! I call upon you to
    favour Thakif withyour guidance" narrated by Al-Tirmizi with a sound
    reference.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:13 am