الاسلام بكل لغات العالم Islam in all languages of the

السلام عليكم ورحمته الله وبركاته
مرحبا بكم في
منتدي (( الإسلام ديننا...العربية لغتنا. ))(((((( اذكروا الله))))))
((((O nation of Islam, Congregational in the love of God and the Messenger of God))))
المنتدي مفتوح للجميع في سبيل الله

https://arab-2010.yoo7.com/
وجزاكم الله كل الخير

قـال الله تعالى

( حتى إذا جاء أحدهـم الموت قال رب ارجعون لعلي أعمـل صالحاً فيما تركت..)

اشهد ان لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

السلام عليكم ورحمته الله وبركاته
مرحبا بكم في
منتدي (( الإسلام ديننا...العربية لغتنا. ))(((((( اذكروا الله))))))
((((O nation of Islam, Congregational in the love of God and the Messenger of God))))
المنتدي مفتوح للجميع في سبيل الله

https://arab-2010.yoo7.com/
وجزاكم الله كل الخير

قـال الله تعالى

( حتى إذا جاء أحدهـم الموت قال رب ارجعون لعلي أعمـل صالحاً فيما تركت..)

اشهد ان لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

صدقه جاريه علي روح امي رحمة الله عليه واسكنه فسيح جناته

Latest topics

» لماذا سمي الدين الإسلامي (بالإسلام) ؟
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 7:30 am by Hossam Masri

» الشيخ الشعراوى(كيف يحبك الله)
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 8:26 am by Hossam Masri

» الشيخ الشعراوى.اذا اردت ان يستجيب الله دعاءك
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 8:20 am by Hossam Masri

» للطمأنينة وهدوء النفس والسعادة .. الشيخ الشعراوي.
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 8:16 am by Hossam Masri

»  الفيس بوك (( الإسلام بكل لغات العالم )) Islam in all languages of the world
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 11:09 am by Hossam Masri

» حدث جلل : ترتيب علامات الساعه الكبرى
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 7:44 pm by Hossam Masri

» 6 علامات تؤكد حب الله لك
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 4:54 am by Hossam Masri

» تفسير سورة يوسف للشيخ محمد متولي الشعراوي ١من٢
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 12:06 pm by Hossam Masri

» تفسيرسورة الذاريات كاملة للشيخ محمد متولي الشعراوي
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 12:04 pm by Hossam Masri

» تفسيرسورة الرحمن كاملة للشيخ محمد متولي الشعراوي
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 12:02 pm by Hossam Masri

» تفسيرسورة الواقعة كاملة للشيخ محمد متولي الشعراوي
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:58 am by Hossam Masri

» الموعظة الحسنة مبروك عطية
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 9:11 am by Hossam Masri

» أتحداك اذا لم تدمع عيناك . قصة وفاة الرسول
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 9:34 am by Hossam Masri

»  فيلم وثائقي يشرح حياة الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 8:54 am by Hossam Masri

» بالفيديو.. اللاعب الألمانى دانى بلوم يعتنق الإسلام
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 1:53 am by Hossam Masri

» د.عُمر عبد الكافي - محاضرة - وجاء الاسلام
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 6:06 pm by Hossam Masri

» الآباء والمراهقون .. تجارب عملية
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:22 am by Hossam Masri

» مشكلات المراهقة وعلاجها
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:19 am by Hossam Masri

» المراهقة: خصائص المرحلة ومشكلاتها
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:17 am by Hossam Masri

» كيف تعاملين ابنتك المراهقة..
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:13 am by Hossam Masri

» الاسلام والاعاقة العقلية
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:06 am by Hossam Masri

» الخمر والمخدرات افة المجتمع
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:01 am by Hossam Masri

» الدمج والتاهيل المهنى لذوى الاعاقة
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:59 am by Hossam Masri

» غريزة الشهوة والمراهقة وطرق التربية الجنسية الصحيحة
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:54 am by Hossam Masri

» MoreThan 69 Miracles of ISLAM, that none can Deny .
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 9:17 pm by Hossam Masri

»  معجزة الشفاء
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 8:10 pm by Hossam Masri

» وعد النبي محمد (ص) للمسيحيين
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 8:02 pm by Hossam Masri

» الخمر واللذة.. ونفس الداعية
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:57 pm by Hossam Masri

»  نزاهة العمل الخيرى
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:53 pm by Hossam Masri

» نصيحة محب
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:49 pm by Hossam Masri

» همسة فى أُذن الشباب
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:46 pm by Hossam Masri

» الإنسانية قبل التدين الحبيب على الجفرى
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:43 pm by Hossam Masri

» الأسئلة العشرة.. إلى فلاسفتنا ومثقفينا
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:40 pm by Hossam Masri

» يا شيخ.. أختلف مع حضرتك
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:49 pm by Hossam Masri

» أوقفوا الكراهية
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:46 pm by Hossam Masri

» الفرق بين المسلم والإسلامى
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:40 pm by Hossam Masri

» اللحية والجلباب
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:36 pm by Hossam Masri

» كن صادقاً-----
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:30 pm by Hossam Masri

» فقط للعقلاء
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:25 pm by Hossam Masri

»  كلمة التوحيد وإسلام الأمم السابقة
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 11:30 am by Hossam Masri

» الحلقة الثالثة : قصص الانسان فى القران "اصحاب الاخدود"
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:09 am by Hossam Masri

» "الحلقة الثانية: قصص الانسان فى القران "اصحاب الاخدود
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:07 am by Hossam Masri

»  قصص الانسان فى القران قصة اصحاب الاخدود
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:05 am by Hossam Masri

» Did Islam spread by the sword?
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:23 am by Hossam Masri

»  الدليل المصور الموجز لفهم الإسلام
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:18 am by Hossam Masri

» Salat - Prayer? Or What? How? When?
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:12 am by Hossam Masri

» الآن! عرف اصدقاءك بالاسلام هذه الصفحة مخصصة لمساعدة أصدقائكم من غير المسلمين عن طريقكم بدعوتهم إلى التعرف على الإسلام بأحد السُبل والخيارات التالية:
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:05 am by Hossam Masri

» Ceux qui ont cru et n’ont point entaché leur foi de quelque polythéisme
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:01 am by Hossam Masri

» Guide du converti musulman: Ta foi (Allah, Anges, Livres, Prophètes, Jour dernier et destin)
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:59 am by Hossam Masri

» የ ነብያቺን ሳላላሁ አለይህ ዋሳላም ስራ (ህይወት ታሪክ)ክፍል አስራ ሁለት
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:47 am by Hossam Masri

» የ ነብያቺን ሳላላሁ አለይህ ዋሳላም ስራ (ህይወት ታሪክ)ክፍል አስራ ሰባት
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:44 am by Hossam Masri

» Seerah 4- Characteristics of thé Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him)
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:40 am by Hossam Masri

» Seerah 3 - Characteristics of the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him)
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:36 am by Hossam Masri

»  Seerah 2 - Characteristics of the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him)
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:31 am by Hossam Masri

» Seerah 1 - Characteristics of the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him)
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 11:57 pm by Hossam Masri

» أقوال المشاهير في محمد بن عبد الله prophet mohammed
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 3:33 pm by Hossam Masri

» كيف أنصف الغرب الإسلام والرسول الكريم.. علماء غربيون ومستشرقون شهدوا بعظمة النبى محمد وسماحته.. الأمريكى مايكل هارت اختاره على رأس قائمة أهم 100 شخصية مؤثرة فى التاريخ.. و"لامارتين": عبقريته لا تقارن
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 3:30 pm by Hossam Masri

» غضب عارم بالعالم الإسلامى من رسومات "شارلى إبدو" المسيئة للرسول.. تؤجج مشاعر الكراهية وتتحدى مشاعر المسلمين..
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 3:19 pm by Hossam Masri

» Does God know future?
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:40 am by Hossam Masri

» Knowing Allah through His creations
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:37 am by Hossam Masri

» Belief (Iman) in Allah Almighty
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:22 am by Hossam Masri

» الإيمان بالله تعالى
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:20 am by Hossam Masri

» La foi en Dieu
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:19 am by Hossam Masri

» Qui est Allah؟
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:17 am by Hossam Masri

» バイブルによるイエス神格性の否定(7/7):神とイエスは二つの異なる存在である
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:15 am by Hossam Masri

»  ‫لماذا خلق الله الشيطان؟ للشيخ الشعراوى‬‎
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:12 am by Hossam Masri

» كيف تكون مستجاب الدعاء...... الشعراوى.
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:00 am by Hossam Masri

» علاج القلق والخوف ووسوسة الشيطان..للشيخ الشعراوى
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 3:59 am by Hossam Masri

» وصفة الشيخ الشعراوي للتغلب على الشهوات
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 3:58 am by Hossam Masri

» هكذا كان محمد الأب.. والسيد العابد هكذا كان محمد الأب.. والسيد العابد
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 12:43 pm by Hossam Masri

» حقيقة ليلة القدر التي أخفتها وكالة ناسا منذ 10سنوات حتى لايسلم العالم!
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 12:13 pm by Hossam Masri

» Dr. Brown amazing Story - أعجوبة جعلت أشهر طبيب بأمريكا يتحول من الإلحاد إلى الإسلام
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 8:10 am by Hossam Masri

» هذا هو الإسلام الحقيقي | The Real Islam
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 8:07 am by Hossam Masri

» \\\\\\\\\\\\ محمد رسول الله صل الله عليه وسلم) Muhammad is the messenger of Allah peace be upon him)
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 4:10 am by Hossam Masri

» طالبة أمريكية مسلمة جعلت قسيسا يتخبط من سؤال واحد-A question by a student made a priest mumble
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 2:43 am by Hossam Masri

» على طريق الله الشيطان - مصطفى حسني
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 2:38 am by Hossam Masri

» فيديو هيغير حياتك لو شوفته بجد
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 2:32 am by Hossam Masri

» معجزة الشفاء
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 1:53 am by Hossam Masri

» أهل الجنة - الحلقة - المتفائل - مصطفى حسني
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 1:45 am by Hossam Masri

» Fragen und Antworten zum Islam
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 1:42 am by Hossam Masri

Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 1:42 am by Hossam Masri

» كيف تكون عبدا صالحا - صالح المغامسي
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 7:06 pm by Hossam Masri

» كنوز حسن الظن بالله - صالح المغامسي
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 7:04 pm by Hossam Masri

» الكنز المفقود حسن الظن بالله
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 7:03 pm by Hossam Masri

» من ترك شيئا لله عوضه الله خيرا منه
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 7:01 pm by Hossam Masri

» أهل الجنة الراضي - مصطفى حسني
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:58 pm by Hossam Masri

» على طريق الله - - الأمل في الله - مصطفى حسني
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:56 pm by Hossam Masri

» أحبك ربي - - الصلاة - مصطفى حسني
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:55 pm by Hossam Masri

»  للطلاب عن الامتحانات والمذاكرة
Summary of the history of Palestine I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:54 pm by Hossam Masri

الساعه

>

www.huda.tv

Summary of the history of Palestine

اذكروا الله
    اذكروا الله
    العبد لله مدير المنتدي
    العبد لله مدير المنتدي

عدد المساهمات : 1032
    نقاط : 2678
    الموقع :

Summary of the history of Palestine Empty Summary of the history of Palestine

Post by اذكروا الله Sun May 23, 2010 2:14 am

Summary of the history of Palestine

Palestine

Is a historical area located on the east coast of the Mediterranean Sea, in Southeast Asia.

Earth

The region has a very diverse land, are generally separated into four zones, one of the west to east coastal plain, the hills and mountains of Hebron and the Jordan Valley and the eastern hill. In the far south, there are the Negev desert. Elevations range from 395 feet below sea level on the shores of the Dead Sea, the lowest point on Earth's surface, to 1020 feet in the highest peaks of Mount Hebron.

The region has several fertile areas. Water supply for the region are not abundant. River Jordan is the only river in the region, flows south through Lake Tiberias (the only large freshwater lake in the region) to the intensely saline Dead Sea.

History

The Canaanites were the first known inhabitants of Palestine. During the third millennium BC they became civilians living in countries and cities, including Jericho. They developed an alphabet of other writing systems were derived. Position of Palestine in the center of routes linking three continents made it the meeting place for religious and cultural influences from Egypt, Syria, Mesopotamia and Asia Minor. It was also the scene of wars between the great powers in the region and subject to domination by adjacent empires, beginning with Egypt in the third millennium BC. Egyptian hegemony and Canaanite autonomy were constantly challenged during the second millennium BC by invaders ethnically diverse Kalamurion, Hittites, and Hurrians. In any event, the invaders defeated by the Egyptians and Canaanites.

Egyptian power began to weaken after the fourteenth century BC, new invaders appeared: the Hebrews, a group of Semitic tribes from Mesopotamia, and the Philistines (after whom the country was named), an Aegean people of Indo-European.

Kingdom of Israel

After the departure of the Hebrew tribes from Egypt (1270 BC), they invaded the cities of the Canaanites. It was Joshua conquered parts of Palestine (1230 BC). The conquerors settled in the hill country, but they were not able to control all of Palestine. The Israelites, a confederation of Hebrew tribes, finally defeated the Canaanites around 1125 BC. But was invaded and the struggle with the Philistines before. The Philistines had established an independent State on the southern coast of Palestine and controlled the Canaanite cities, including Jerusalem. Since they had the military organization and using iron weapons, severely defeated the Israelites about 1050 BC.

Threats forced the Israelis to unite and establish a monarchy. David, peace, finally defeated the Philistines shortly after 1000 years BC, and have complete control of the land of Canaan. The unity of Israel and the feebleness of adjacent empires enabled David to establish a large independent state with its capital in Jerusalem. Under David's son and heir, Solomon peace be upon him, Israel enjoyed peace and prosperity, but with his death in 922 BC the kingdom was divided into Israel in the north and Judea in the south.

When nearby empires resumed their expansion, the Israelis could not Almksmon maintain their independence. Israel fell to Assyria in 722-721 BC, and Judah was conquered in 586 BC by Babylonia, which destroyed Jerusalem and exiled most of the Jews who live there.

Persian rule

The exiled Jews were allowed to retain their identity and religion, some of the best theological writings and many historical books of the Old Testament were written during the period of exile or what is known as the Babylonian means of slavery. When Cyrus the Great of Persia conquered Babylon in 539 BC he authorized the Jews to return to Judea, a district in Palestine. Under Persian rule the Jews were allowed to self-government. They rebuilt the walls of Jerusalem and classified the Torah, which became the code of social life and religion.

Roman rule

Persian domination of Palestine was replaced by Greek rule when Alexander the Great of Macedonia took the region in 333 BC. Alexander's successors, the Ptolemies and Seleucids, continued to rule the country. The Seleucids tried to impose Hellenistic culture and religion (Greek) on the population. In the second century BC, the Jews revolted under the Maccabees and began an independent state (141-63 BC) until Pompey the Great conquered Palestine for Rome and made it a province governed by Jewish kings.

During the reign of King Herod the Great (37-4 BC) Jesus was born of peace. There were revolutions of the Jews and Qmata in 66-73 and 132-35. After the second, a large number of Jews, many were sold as slaves, the rest were not allowed to visit Jerusalem. Instead of the name of Judea to Syria Velstineya name.

Palestine received special attention when she visited Jerusalem, the Empress Helena, mother of the Roman Emperor Constantine I legalized Christianity and declared the state religion in 313 AD. Jerusalem became the focus of Christian pilgrimage. And had a Golden Age of prosperity, safety, and culture. Most people are Christian.

Rule was interrupted, Byzantine (Roman) during short periods of invasions Farisip and ended altogether when Muslim Arab armies invaded Palestine and captured Jerusalem in 638.

Islamic Caliphate

The invasion of Muslim started what then became known for Palestine, ICE 1300 years. Palestine was holy to Muslims because the prophet Muhammad had designated Jerusalem as the first qibla (the direction Muslims face when praying) and because peace be upon him went up on the night of Isra and Al Maraj on a trip to the sky of the Old City of Jerusalem (Al-Aqsa Mosque today), was built Al-Aqsa Mosque and Dome of the Rock after that.

Jerusalem became the third holiest city of Islam. Muslim rulers did not force their religion on the Palestinians, and more than a century the majority turned to Islam. Christians, Jews and others considered "People of the book. They were allowed autonomous control in their communities and their security and freedom of worship. Such tolerance was rare in the history of religions and in the history of Palestine.

Most Palestinians also adopted Arabic and Islamic culture. Palestine benefited from trade with neighboring empires, and its religious significance during the Islamic Umayyad rule in Damascus. When power shifted to Baghdad with the Abbasids in 750, Palestine became neglected. After the country suffered from unrest and successive domination by Seljuks, Fatimids, and invasions of the Crusades. Palestine participated, in any case, in the glory of Islamic civilization, when the Muslim world enjoyed a golden age of science, art, philosophy, and literature. Where the Muslims began to Greek learning and broke new ground in several fields, after years have had a significant contribution to the Renaissance in Europe.

Ottoman rule

The Ottoman Turks of Asia Minor defeated Almmilokyin in 1517, and ruled Palestine until the winter of 1917. The country was divided into several zones (sanjaks), including Jerusalem. Management of areas and has developed largely in the hands of Palestinian Arabs. Alchristiyon and Jews, however, allowed them to all the religious freedoms and civil rights. Palestine shared in the glory of the Ottoman Empire during the sixth century years, but declined again to the glory of the empire in the seventeenth century.

The decline of Palestine in trade, agriculture, population continued until the nineteenth century. At that time the search by European powers for raw materials and markets, in addition to their strategic interests, brought to the Middle East. Between 1831 and 1840, Muhammad Ali, the Ottoman viceroy of Egypt, expanded his rule to Palestine. Policies, improved the economic situation, increased agriculture and improve education. Returned power to the Ottoman Empire again in 1840, and imposed its own reforms.

Rise of European nationalism in the nineteenth century, especially with the spread of anti-Semitism, encouraged European Jews to seek asylum to the "Promised Land" in Palestine. Theodore Herzl, author of the Jewish State (1896), he founded the World Zionist Organization, in 1897 to solve Europe's "Jewish problem". A result of increased Jewish immigration to Palestine greatly in 1880, Palestinian Arabs are about 95 percent of the population started to feel apprehensive of Jewish immigration, land purchase, and then turned into opposition to Zionism.

British Mandate

Aided by the Arabs, the British captured Palestine from the Ottoman Turks in 1917 to 1918. The Arabs revolted against the Turks because the British had promised them, in 1915-1916, through correspondence with the Sharif Hussein ibn Ali of Mecca, the independence of their countries after the war. Britain, however, also made other, conflicting commitments in the secret Sykes-Picot Agreement with France, Russia, 1916, promised to divide and rule the Arab areas with its allies. In a third agreement, the Balfour Declaration of 1917, and Britain promised the Jews to help a Jewish "national home" in Palestine.

This promise was subsequently incorporated in the mandate conferred on Britain by the League of Nations, 1922. During their mandate from 1922 to 1948, the British found their contradictory promises to the Jewish and Palestinian Arabs difficult to reconcile. The Zionists envisaged Jewish immigration is widespread, and some spoke of a Jewish state of Palestine. The Palestinians, however, rejected Britain's right to promise their country to a third party and they do not possess them, there have been anti-Zionist attacks in Jerusalem in 1920 and Jaffa in 1921.

A 1922 statement of British policy denied Zionist claims to all of Palestine and limited Jewish immigration, but reaffirmed support for a national home for Jews. And proposed establishing a legislative council, but Palestinians rejected this council as discriminatory.

In 1928, when Jewish immigration increased somewhat, British policy towards immigration swing under conflicting Arab-Jewish pressures. Immigration rose sharply after the installation of the Nazi regime in Germany of the Jews in 1933. In 1935 nearly 62,000 Jews entered Palestine.

Fear of Jewish domination was the main cause of the Arab revolt that broke out in 1936 and continued sporadically until 1939. At that time, Britain set up a second Jewish immigration and banned the sale of land to the Jews.

The post-World War II

The struggle for Palestine, which abated during World War II, resumed in 1945. The horror of the Holocaust produced world sympathy for European Jewry and for Zionism, and although Britain still refused to admit 100,000 Jewish survivors to Palestine, many Jews found their way there illegally.

Various plans for solving the problem of Palestine rejected by one party or another. Britain finally declared the mandate unworkable and turned the problem over to the United Nations in April 1947. Jews and the Palestinians prepared for a confrontation. Although the Palestinians outnumbered the Jews (1300000 to 600000), the Jews were better prepared. They had a semi-autonomous government, under the leadership of David Ben-Gurion, and their army, the Haganah, was well trained. Palestinians did not have the opportunity to Arab revolt, and most of their leaders were in exile or prison the British Mandate.

Mufti of Jerusalem, and the principal spokesman, refused to accept the Jewish state. When the United Nations decided to partition Palestine in November 1947, he rejected the plan while the Jews accepted it. In the military, which began after the end of Britain were defeated the Arabs and the Palestinians.

Israel on 14 May 1948, came five Arab armies to help the Palestinians, immediately attacked it. Lack of coordination and other reasons was the reason for the defeat of the Arab armies. Israel occupied more than planned in the partition resolution. , While Jordan took the West Bank of the River Jordan, and Egypt took the Gaza Strip. (Israel occupied these territories after the Six Day War in 1967.) The war produced 780,000 Palestinian refugees. A part of them left their homes from fear and panic, while the rest were forced out. With the Palestinians scattered in neighboring countries, kept the Palestinian national identity and the desire to go back to their homeland.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:42 am