الاسلام بكل لغات العالم Islam in all languages of the

السلام عليكم ورحمته الله وبركاته
مرحبا بكم في
منتدي (( الإسلام ديننا...العربية لغتنا. ))(((((( اذكروا الله))))))
((((O nation of Islam, Congregational in the love of God and the Messenger of God))))
المنتدي مفتوح للجميع في سبيل الله

https://arab-2010.yoo7.com/
وجزاكم الله كل الخير

قـال الله تعالى

( حتى إذا جاء أحدهـم الموت قال رب ارجعون لعلي أعمـل صالحاً فيما تركت..)

اشهد ان لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

السلام عليكم ورحمته الله وبركاته
مرحبا بكم في
منتدي (( الإسلام ديننا...العربية لغتنا. ))(((((( اذكروا الله))))))
((((O nation of Islam, Congregational in the love of God and the Messenger of God))))
المنتدي مفتوح للجميع في سبيل الله

https://arab-2010.yoo7.com/
وجزاكم الله كل الخير

قـال الله تعالى

( حتى إذا جاء أحدهـم الموت قال رب ارجعون لعلي أعمـل صالحاً فيما تركت..)

اشهد ان لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

صدقه جاريه علي روح امي رحمة الله عليه واسكنه فسيح جناته

Latest topics

» لماذا سمي الدين الإسلامي (بالإسلام) ؟
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 7:30 am by Hossam Masri

» الشيخ الشعراوى(كيف يحبك الله)
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 8:26 am by Hossam Masri

» الشيخ الشعراوى.اذا اردت ان يستجيب الله دعاءك
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 8:20 am by Hossam Masri

» للطمأنينة وهدوء النفس والسعادة .. الشيخ الشعراوي.
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 8:16 am by Hossam Masri

»  الفيس بوك (( الإسلام بكل لغات العالم )) Islam in all languages of the world
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 11:09 am by Hossam Masri

» حدث جلل : ترتيب علامات الساعه الكبرى
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 7:44 pm by Hossam Masri

» 6 علامات تؤكد حب الله لك
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 4:54 am by Hossam Masri

» تفسير سورة يوسف للشيخ محمد متولي الشعراوي ١من٢
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 12:06 pm by Hossam Masri

» تفسيرسورة الذاريات كاملة للشيخ محمد متولي الشعراوي
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 12:04 pm by Hossam Masri

» تفسيرسورة الرحمن كاملة للشيخ محمد متولي الشعراوي
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 12:02 pm by Hossam Masri

» تفسيرسورة الواقعة كاملة للشيخ محمد متولي الشعراوي
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:58 am by Hossam Masri

» الموعظة الحسنة مبروك عطية
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 9:11 am by Hossam Masri

» أتحداك اذا لم تدمع عيناك . قصة وفاة الرسول
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 9:34 am by Hossam Masri

»  فيلم وثائقي يشرح حياة الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 8:54 am by Hossam Masri

» بالفيديو.. اللاعب الألمانى دانى بلوم يعتنق الإسلام
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 1:53 am by Hossam Masri

» د.عُمر عبد الكافي - محاضرة - وجاء الاسلام
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 6:06 pm by Hossam Masri

» الآباء والمراهقون .. تجارب عملية
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:22 am by Hossam Masri

» مشكلات المراهقة وعلاجها
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:19 am by Hossam Masri

» المراهقة: خصائص المرحلة ومشكلاتها
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:17 am by Hossam Masri

» كيف تعاملين ابنتك المراهقة..
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:13 am by Hossam Masri

» الاسلام والاعاقة العقلية
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:06 am by Hossam Masri

» الخمر والمخدرات افة المجتمع
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:01 am by Hossam Masri

» الدمج والتاهيل المهنى لذوى الاعاقة
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:59 am by Hossam Masri

» غريزة الشهوة والمراهقة وطرق التربية الجنسية الصحيحة
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:54 am by Hossam Masri

» MoreThan 69 Miracles of ISLAM, that none can Deny .
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 9:17 pm by Hossam Masri

»  معجزة الشفاء
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 8:10 pm by Hossam Masri

» وعد النبي محمد (ص) للمسيحيين
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 8:02 pm by Hossam Masri

» الخمر واللذة.. ونفس الداعية
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:57 pm by Hossam Masri

»  نزاهة العمل الخيرى
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:53 pm by Hossam Masri

» نصيحة محب
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:49 pm by Hossam Masri

» همسة فى أُذن الشباب
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:46 pm by Hossam Masri

» الإنسانية قبل التدين الحبيب على الجفرى
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:43 pm by Hossam Masri

» الأسئلة العشرة.. إلى فلاسفتنا ومثقفينا
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:40 pm by Hossam Masri

» يا شيخ.. أختلف مع حضرتك
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:49 pm by Hossam Masri

» أوقفوا الكراهية
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:46 pm by Hossam Masri

» الفرق بين المسلم والإسلامى
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:40 pm by Hossam Masri

» اللحية والجلباب
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:36 pm by Hossam Masri

» كن صادقاً-----
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:30 pm by Hossam Masri

» فقط للعقلاء
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:25 pm by Hossam Masri

»  كلمة التوحيد وإسلام الأمم السابقة
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 11:30 am by Hossam Masri

» الحلقة الثالثة : قصص الانسان فى القران "اصحاب الاخدود"
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:09 am by Hossam Masri

» "الحلقة الثانية: قصص الانسان فى القران "اصحاب الاخدود
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:07 am by Hossam Masri

»  قصص الانسان فى القران قصة اصحاب الاخدود
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:05 am by Hossam Masri

» Did Islam spread by the sword?
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:23 am by Hossam Masri

»  الدليل المصور الموجز لفهم الإسلام
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:18 am by Hossam Masri

» Salat - Prayer? Or What? How? When?
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:12 am by Hossam Masri

» الآن! عرف اصدقاءك بالاسلام هذه الصفحة مخصصة لمساعدة أصدقائكم من غير المسلمين عن طريقكم بدعوتهم إلى التعرف على الإسلام بأحد السُبل والخيارات التالية:
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:05 am by Hossam Masri

» Ceux qui ont cru et n’ont point entaché leur foi de quelque polythéisme
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:01 am by Hossam Masri

» Guide du converti musulman: Ta foi (Allah, Anges, Livres, Prophètes, Jour dernier et destin)
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:59 am by Hossam Masri

» የ ነብያቺን ሳላላሁ አለይህ ዋሳላም ስራ (ህይወት ታሪክ)ክፍል አስራ ሁለት
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:47 am by Hossam Masri

» የ ነብያቺን ሳላላሁ አለይህ ዋሳላም ስራ (ህይወት ታሪክ)ክፍል አስራ ሰባት
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:44 am by Hossam Masri

» Seerah 4- Characteristics of thé Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him)
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:40 am by Hossam Masri

» Seerah 3 - Characteristics of the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him)
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:36 am by Hossam Masri

»  Seerah 2 - Characteristics of the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him)
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:31 am by Hossam Masri

» Seerah 1 - Characteristics of the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him)
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 11:57 pm by Hossam Masri

» أقوال المشاهير في محمد بن عبد الله prophet mohammed
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 3:33 pm by Hossam Masri

» كيف أنصف الغرب الإسلام والرسول الكريم.. علماء غربيون ومستشرقون شهدوا بعظمة النبى محمد وسماحته.. الأمريكى مايكل هارت اختاره على رأس قائمة أهم 100 شخصية مؤثرة فى التاريخ.. و"لامارتين": عبقريته لا تقارن
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 3:30 pm by Hossam Masri

» غضب عارم بالعالم الإسلامى من رسومات "شارلى إبدو" المسيئة للرسول.. تؤجج مشاعر الكراهية وتتحدى مشاعر المسلمين..
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 3:19 pm by Hossam Masri

» Does God know future?
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:40 am by Hossam Masri

» Knowing Allah through His creations
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:37 am by Hossam Masri

» Belief (Iman) in Allah Almighty
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:22 am by Hossam Masri

» الإيمان بالله تعالى
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:20 am by Hossam Masri

» La foi en Dieu
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:19 am by Hossam Masri

» Qui est Allah؟
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:17 am by Hossam Masri

» バイブルによるイエス神格性の否定(7/7):神とイエスは二つの異なる存在である
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:15 am by Hossam Masri

»  ‫لماذا خلق الله الشيطان؟ للشيخ الشعراوى‬‎
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:12 am by Hossam Masri

» كيف تكون مستجاب الدعاء...... الشعراوى.
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:00 am by Hossam Masri

» علاج القلق والخوف ووسوسة الشيطان..للشيخ الشعراوى
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 3:59 am by Hossam Masri

» وصفة الشيخ الشعراوي للتغلب على الشهوات
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 3:58 am by Hossam Masri

» هكذا كان محمد الأب.. والسيد العابد هكذا كان محمد الأب.. والسيد العابد
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 12:43 pm by Hossam Masri

» حقيقة ليلة القدر التي أخفتها وكالة ناسا منذ 10سنوات حتى لايسلم العالم!
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 12:13 pm by Hossam Masri

» Dr. Brown amazing Story - أعجوبة جعلت أشهر طبيب بأمريكا يتحول من الإلحاد إلى الإسلام
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 8:10 am by Hossam Masri

» هذا هو الإسلام الحقيقي | The Real Islam
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 8:07 am by Hossam Masri

» \\\\\\\\\\\\ محمد رسول الله صل الله عليه وسلم) Muhammad is the messenger of Allah peace be upon him)
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 4:10 am by Hossam Masri

» طالبة أمريكية مسلمة جعلت قسيسا يتخبط من سؤال واحد-A question by a student made a priest mumble
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 2:43 am by Hossam Masri

» على طريق الله الشيطان - مصطفى حسني
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 2:38 am by Hossam Masri

» فيديو هيغير حياتك لو شوفته بجد
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 2:32 am by Hossam Masri

» معجزة الشفاء
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 1:53 am by Hossam Masri

» أهل الجنة - الحلقة - المتفائل - مصطفى حسني
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 1:45 am by Hossam Masri

» Fragen und Antworten zum Islam
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 1:42 am by Hossam Masri

Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 1:42 am by Hossam Masri

» كيف تكون عبدا صالحا - صالح المغامسي
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 7:06 pm by Hossam Masri

» كنوز حسن الظن بالله - صالح المغامسي
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 7:04 pm by Hossam Masri

» الكنز المفقود حسن الظن بالله
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 7:03 pm by Hossam Masri

» من ترك شيئا لله عوضه الله خيرا منه
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 7:01 pm by Hossam Masri

» أهل الجنة الراضي - مصطفى حسني
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:58 pm by Hossam Masri

» على طريق الله - - الأمل في الله - مصطفى حسني
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:56 pm by Hossam Masri

» أحبك ربي - - الصلاة - مصطفى حسني
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:55 pm by Hossam Masri

»  للطلاب عن الامتحانات والمذاكرة
Muhammad is the Messenger of God I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:54 pm by Hossam Masri

الساعه

>

www.huda.tv

Muhammad is the Messenger of God

اذكروا الله
    اذكروا الله
    العبد لله مدير المنتدي
    العبد لله مدير المنتدي

عدد المساهمات : 1032
    نقاط : 2678
    الموقع :

Muhammad is the Messenger of God Empty Muhammad is the Messenger of God

Post by اذكروا الله Fri May 28, 2010 12:25 am

The greatness of the Prophet and his Eternal

Messenger of Allah Kdotnakadd Akram God of all humanity letter conclusion that God sent His Messenger r glad tidings and a warner, God said: (We sent thee not all of the people and usher in a warning) [Saba: 28]; to drive them out of darkness into the light, and the worship of people to worship the Lord of mankind, from the injustice of religions to the justice of Islam, and to narrow the minimum capacity, deserve to be ignored right to be the Messenger of Allah r savior of mankind, like the worlds.

It came to the Messenger of God Muhammad r approach a comprehensive full of life happy living in the shadows, enjoy the comfort and safety; because the approach Rabbani addressing common sense, and balance between the requirements of the spiritual and physical health, are treated the Messenger of Allah r with all things that faced brilliantly, and the Sunnah of disinfectant drove us treasures great deal of art, and literature relations.

It will not - the fact - say or do anything to the Messenger of Allah r to create decent, and literature high, reached its peak, reached - without exaggeration - to the summit of human perfection, even in situations where it is difficult to imagine ethics as agents of change; by Komor war and politics, and dealing with the unjust, and immoral and combatants of the Muslims and their predators, as well as in his modesty, his leadership, and give rights to their owners, and in the resolution of the problems, yes, he was also the father and the husband and sidekick .. Which we can understand him saying r: "I was sent to complete good morals" [1].

Valazmp in the biography of Prophet Muhammad r no limits .. We have proved the Messenger of Allah r that rules the ideal high-end, which came in the Book of God U are only practical rules are applicable, and that it is valid to organize the life of all human beings, and it is clear evidence for those who want guidance sincerely, as was the life of the Messenger of Allah r translation honest every command of God, has been ratified and tune Mother of the Believers Aisha [2] - may Allah be pleased with them - to describe the attitude of the Messenger of Allah r when she said: the Prophet of Allah r to create the Koran [3], was all evidence of the truth of his Prophethood and completeness of his!

R The best example of such good friends; therefore deepen the love in their hearts; so he had wished them to sacrifice for the Messenger of Allah r r spirit does not get hurt fork [4]. Thus the Prophet Muhammad lived r in their consciousness and conscience, was the love of his companions have positive proof of sincerity.

Love the Messenger of Allah

So much we need now to re-love the Messenger of Allah Muhammad r to our hearts, there is no doubt that love for Prophet r due did not contest at this one, but that passion is only and only appearance of this love and loyalty, this is what he needs us to pause; because love is perfect , is easy to collapse at the first flood of offset!

Love is true of the Prophet r starting our knowledge of the legacy of the Messenger of Allah r and its guidance in all areas of his life; is showing a lead themselves and example, he said U of praise r: (Verily in the Messenger of Allah a good example for him who looketh unto Allah and the Last Day and remember Allah much) [parties: 21 ].

Then the next step is the application of what we have learned from the Sunnah and the course in our lives fully, and follow the guidance of r in both small and large, do not mean that only the performance of redundancy or some of the acts of worship, but the full application of each approach to worship, politics, economy and transactions and the judiciary, and even recreation and leisure . Lastly comes the third step the task which indicate the depth of our love to him, namely, ventured to the worlds by definition and detail in his Sunnah in the form of a living dynamic; compliance because the Messenger of Allah r: "Convey from me even if the verse" [5].

How beautiful to be recognized as a role model in both the behavior and actions! Then stand all the tongues which recalls the words of the Prophet r offend him; they will know the truth call through our behavior and actions, Vkadima said: "the work of a man in a thousand men more eloquent than the words of a thousand men in man" [6].

The fact is no doubt that we are living up to the Messenger of Allah r; Most of the world does not know anything about the Messenger of Allah Muhammad ethics and humanity, and his dealings r; appears so from time to time an intellectual and media attack a violent person r.

The Muslims look for this attack looks different; Some of them say: "The attack on Islam or the Holy Prophet r is not only individual cases of those advocates of fame. Others see that behind those who bear grudges against Islam, including the liability of the cast are all Muslims and consented to defend the Prophet r, and publicize the east and west.

But as we proceed to offer the Messenger of Allah r to the worlds, we must bear in mind all these things and interfacing is striking; so that we can access to the Western mentality, which requires us to great effort to remove the entrenched its values and principles are far from the truth of Islam and the greatness of the Messenger of Allah r , must also be borne in mind also that Western society is not whether in dealing with Islam and the Messenger of Allah r; fair-minded, there are wise people, and there Almoghaibon who do not understand the reality of things .. And others, and not forget that our call to them must be grounded in the words of our Lord I: (Call to the way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching and argue with them is the best) [Nahl: 125].

Let us know the Prophet r east and west, and a means of conscious thinking, innovative, and deeply loved and a willingness on the conversion of all humanity.

D. Ikhwan Tube

[1] Governor from Abu Hurayrah (4221), and said: a true Muslim, although they did not. And Dhahabi agreed with him. And al-Bayhaqi in his Sunan Kubra (20 571), and Al-Albani said: Correct. See: Incorrect string (45).

[2] is the mother of believers Aisha bint Friends God bless them, the husband of the Prophet r in this world and the Hereafter. R the love of his wives to his heart, and was one of the scientists companions, died in 58 AH. See: Ibn Hajar al: HIV translation (11449), and I'm the air: Lion Forest 6 / 191.

[3] Muslim: Prayer book passengers and confined, the door of mosque prayer night ... (746), Abu Dawood (1342), and Women (1601), and Ahmad (24 645).

[4], "Zaid bin Abu Sufyan Aldtnp: God, what I am I am in my family and that Muhammad is in place, which is a thorn in the fall ill, hurt. See: Ibn Hisham: Biography of the Prophet 2 / 172, and Ibn Kathir: Biography of the Prophet 3 / 128, and Salhi: ways of guidance and Rashad 6 / 42, 11/431.

[5] Al-Bukhari Abdullah bin Amr: The Book of the Prophets, a section that was reported to the Children of Israel (3274), and al-Tirmidhi (2669), and Ahmad (6486).

[6] See: Manaawi: iceberg able to explain the small mosque 1 / 104. [

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:07 am