الاسلام بكل لغات العالم Islam in all languages of the

السلام عليكم ورحمته الله وبركاته
مرحبا بكم في
منتدي (( الإسلام ديننا...العربية لغتنا. ))(((((( اذكروا الله))))))
((((O nation of Islam, Congregational in the love of God and the Messenger of God))))
المنتدي مفتوح للجميع في سبيل الله

https://arab-2010.yoo7.com/
وجزاكم الله كل الخير

قـال الله تعالى

( حتى إذا جاء أحدهـم الموت قال رب ارجعون لعلي أعمـل صالحاً فيما تركت..)

اشهد ان لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

السلام عليكم ورحمته الله وبركاته
مرحبا بكم في
منتدي (( الإسلام ديننا...العربية لغتنا. ))(((((( اذكروا الله))))))
((((O nation of Islam, Congregational in the love of God and the Messenger of God))))
المنتدي مفتوح للجميع في سبيل الله

https://arab-2010.yoo7.com/
وجزاكم الله كل الخير

قـال الله تعالى

( حتى إذا جاء أحدهـم الموت قال رب ارجعون لعلي أعمـل صالحاً فيما تركت..)

اشهد ان لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

صدقه جاريه علي روح امي رحمة الله عليه واسكنه فسيح جناته

Latest topics

» لماذا سمي الدين الإسلامي (بالإسلام) ؟
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 7:30 am by Hossam Masri

» الشيخ الشعراوى(كيف يحبك الله)
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 8:26 am by Hossam Masri

» الشيخ الشعراوى.اذا اردت ان يستجيب الله دعاءك
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 8:20 am by Hossam Masri

» للطمأنينة وهدوء النفس والسعادة .. الشيخ الشعراوي.
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 8:16 am by Hossam Masri

»  الفيس بوك (( الإسلام بكل لغات العالم )) Islam in all languages of the world
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 11:09 am by Hossam Masri

» حدث جلل : ترتيب علامات الساعه الكبرى
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 7:44 pm by Hossam Masri

» 6 علامات تؤكد حب الله لك
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 4:54 am by Hossam Masri

» تفسير سورة يوسف للشيخ محمد متولي الشعراوي ١من٢
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 12:06 pm by Hossam Masri

» تفسيرسورة الذاريات كاملة للشيخ محمد متولي الشعراوي
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 12:04 pm by Hossam Masri

» تفسيرسورة الرحمن كاملة للشيخ محمد متولي الشعراوي
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 12:02 pm by Hossam Masri

» تفسيرسورة الواقعة كاملة للشيخ محمد متولي الشعراوي
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:58 am by Hossam Masri

» الموعظة الحسنة مبروك عطية
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 9:11 am by Hossam Masri

» أتحداك اذا لم تدمع عيناك . قصة وفاة الرسول
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 9:34 am by Hossam Masri

»  فيلم وثائقي يشرح حياة الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 8:54 am by Hossam Masri

» بالفيديو.. اللاعب الألمانى دانى بلوم يعتنق الإسلام
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 1:53 am by Hossam Masri

» د.عُمر عبد الكافي - محاضرة - وجاء الاسلام
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 6:06 pm by Hossam Masri

» الآباء والمراهقون .. تجارب عملية
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:22 am by Hossam Masri

» مشكلات المراهقة وعلاجها
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:19 am by Hossam Masri

» المراهقة: خصائص المرحلة ومشكلاتها
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:17 am by Hossam Masri

» كيف تعاملين ابنتك المراهقة..
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:13 am by Hossam Masri

» الاسلام والاعاقة العقلية
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:06 am by Hossam Masri

» الخمر والمخدرات افة المجتمع
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:01 am by Hossam Masri

» الدمج والتاهيل المهنى لذوى الاعاقة
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:59 am by Hossam Masri

» غريزة الشهوة والمراهقة وطرق التربية الجنسية الصحيحة
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:54 am by Hossam Masri

» MoreThan 69 Miracles of ISLAM, that none can Deny .
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 9:17 pm by Hossam Masri

»  معجزة الشفاء
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 8:10 pm by Hossam Masri

» وعد النبي محمد (ص) للمسيحيين
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 8:02 pm by Hossam Masri

» الخمر واللذة.. ونفس الداعية
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:57 pm by Hossam Masri

»  نزاهة العمل الخيرى
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:53 pm by Hossam Masri

» نصيحة محب
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:49 pm by Hossam Masri

» همسة فى أُذن الشباب
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:46 pm by Hossam Masri

» الإنسانية قبل التدين الحبيب على الجفرى
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:43 pm by Hossam Masri

» الأسئلة العشرة.. إلى فلاسفتنا ومثقفينا
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:40 pm by Hossam Masri

» يا شيخ.. أختلف مع حضرتك
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:49 pm by Hossam Masri

» أوقفوا الكراهية
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:46 pm by Hossam Masri

» الفرق بين المسلم والإسلامى
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:40 pm by Hossam Masri

» اللحية والجلباب
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:36 pm by Hossam Masri

» كن صادقاً-----
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:30 pm by Hossam Masri

» فقط للعقلاء
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:25 pm by Hossam Masri

»  كلمة التوحيد وإسلام الأمم السابقة
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 11:30 am by Hossam Masri

» الحلقة الثالثة : قصص الانسان فى القران "اصحاب الاخدود"
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:09 am by Hossam Masri

» "الحلقة الثانية: قصص الانسان فى القران "اصحاب الاخدود
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:07 am by Hossam Masri

»  قصص الانسان فى القران قصة اصحاب الاخدود
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:05 am by Hossam Masri

» Did Islam spread by the sword?
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:23 am by Hossam Masri

»  الدليل المصور الموجز لفهم الإسلام
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:18 am by Hossam Masri

» Salat - Prayer? Or What? How? When?
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:12 am by Hossam Masri

» الآن! عرف اصدقاءك بالاسلام هذه الصفحة مخصصة لمساعدة أصدقائكم من غير المسلمين عن طريقكم بدعوتهم إلى التعرف على الإسلام بأحد السُبل والخيارات التالية:
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:05 am by Hossam Masri

» Ceux qui ont cru et n’ont point entaché leur foi de quelque polythéisme
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:01 am by Hossam Masri

» Guide du converti musulman: Ta foi (Allah, Anges, Livres, Prophètes, Jour dernier et destin)
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:59 am by Hossam Masri

» የ ነብያቺን ሳላላሁ አለይህ ዋሳላም ስራ (ህይወት ታሪክ)ክፍል አስራ ሁለት
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:47 am by Hossam Masri

» የ ነብያቺን ሳላላሁ አለይህ ዋሳላም ስራ (ህይወት ታሪክ)ክፍል አስራ ሰባት
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:44 am by Hossam Masri

» Seerah 4- Characteristics of thé Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him)
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:40 am by Hossam Masri

» Seerah 3 - Characteristics of the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him)
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:36 am by Hossam Masri

»  Seerah 2 - Characteristics of the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him)
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:31 am by Hossam Masri

» Seerah 1 - Characteristics of the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him)
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 11:57 pm by Hossam Masri

» أقوال المشاهير في محمد بن عبد الله prophet mohammed
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 3:33 pm by Hossam Masri

» كيف أنصف الغرب الإسلام والرسول الكريم.. علماء غربيون ومستشرقون شهدوا بعظمة النبى محمد وسماحته.. الأمريكى مايكل هارت اختاره على رأس قائمة أهم 100 شخصية مؤثرة فى التاريخ.. و"لامارتين": عبقريته لا تقارن
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 3:30 pm by Hossam Masri

» غضب عارم بالعالم الإسلامى من رسومات "شارلى إبدو" المسيئة للرسول.. تؤجج مشاعر الكراهية وتتحدى مشاعر المسلمين..
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 3:19 pm by Hossam Masri

» Does God know future?
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:40 am by Hossam Masri

» Knowing Allah through His creations
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:37 am by Hossam Masri

» Belief (Iman) in Allah Almighty
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:22 am by Hossam Masri

» الإيمان بالله تعالى
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:20 am by Hossam Masri

» La foi en Dieu
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:19 am by Hossam Masri

» Qui est Allah؟
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:17 am by Hossam Masri

» バイブルによるイエス神格性の否定(7/7):神とイエスは二つの異なる存在である
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:15 am by Hossam Masri

»  ‫لماذا خلق الله الشيطان؟ للشيخ الشعراوى‬‎
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:12 am by Hossam Masri

» كيف تكون مستجاب الدعاء...... الشعراوى.
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:00 am by Hossam Masri

» علاج القلق والخوف ووسوسة الشيطان..للشيخ الشعراوى
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 3:59 am by Hossam Masri

» وصفة الشيخ الشعراوي للتغلب على الشهوات
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 3:58 am by Hossam Masri

» هكذا كان محمد الأب.. والسيد العابد هكذا كان محمد الأب.. والسيد العابد
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 12:43 pm by Hossam Masri

» حقيقة ليلة القدر التي أخفتها وكالة ناسا منذ 10سنوات حتى لايسلم العالم!
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 12:13 pm by Hossam Masri

» Dr. Brown amazing Story - أعجوبة جعلت أشهر طبيب بأمريكا يتحول من الإلحاد إلى الإسلام
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 8:10 am by Hossam Masri

» هذا هو الإسلام الحقيقي | The Real Islam
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 8:07 am by Hossam Masri

» \\\\\\\\\\\\ محمد رسول الله صل الله عليه وسلم) Muhammad is the messenger of Allah peace be upon him)
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 4:10 am by Hossam Masri

» طالبة أمريكية مسلمة جعلت قسيسا يتخبط من سؤال واحد-A question by a student made a priest mumble
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 2:43 am by Hossam Masri

» على طريق الله الشيطان - مصطفى حسني
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 2:38 am by Hossam Masri

» فيديو هيغير حياتك لو شوفته بجد
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 2:32 am by Hossam Masri

» معجزة الشفاء
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 1:53 am by Hossam Masri

» أهل الجنة - الحلقة - المتفائل - مصطفى حسني
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 1:45 am by Hossam Masri

» Fragen und Antworten zum Islam
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 1:42 am by Hossam Masri

I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 1:42 am by Hossam Masri

» كيف تكون عبدا صالحا - صالح المغامسي
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 7:06 pm by Hossam Masri

» كنوز حسن الظن بالله - صالح المغامسي
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 7:04 pm by Hossam Masri

» الكنز المفقود حسن الظن بالله
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 7:03 pm by Hossam Masri

» من ترك شيئا لله عوضه الله خيرا منه
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 7:01 pm by Hossam Masri

» أهل الجنة الراضي - مصطفى حسني
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:58 pm by Hossam Masri

» على طريق الله - - الأمل في الله - مصطفى حسني
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:56 pm by Hossam Masri

» أحبك ربي - - الصلاة - مصطفى حسني
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:55 pm by Hossam Masri

»  للطلاب عن الامتحانات والمذاكرة
 I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:54 pm by Hossam Masri

الساعه

>

www.huda.tv

I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)

Hossam Masri
    Hossam Masri
    العبد لله مدير المنتدي
    العبد لله مدير المنتدي

عدد المساهمات : 4832
    نقاط : 14698
    العمر : 53

I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)  Empty I want to be a Muslim but... Myths about Converting to Islam (part 1 of 3)

Post by Hossam Masri Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:20 am

IwantToBeMuslimPart1.jpgThe most fundamental belief in Islam is that there is no true god (deity) but Allah. He, the One, the Only, the First and the Last, has no partners, sons, daughters or intermediaries. He is Alone in His Dominion and in His Omnipotence. It is a very simple concept, it is simply the truth. Nevertheless sometimes the pure belief in God can be overwhelming. Often we are surprised when we call for God and He answers immediately.

The religion of Islam encompasses that simple concept – that God is One and wraps it in a package called submission. Islam means, submission to the will of God. The root word of Islam (sa-la-ma) is the same that is shared with the Arabic word meaning peace and security. In essence, peace and security comes from living life according to God’s will. Like a circle of life it always begins and ends in the same place – there is no god but Allah. When we submit to the will of God, we are Muslims and to demonstrate our sincerity we testify that we are Muslim by saying, alone or in the company of other Muslims, La ilah illa Allah, Muhammad rasoolu Allah. There is no true god (deity) but Allah and Mohammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, is His messenger.

Whenever any human being experiences and understands God’s mercy, Satan tries his best to harm that individual. Satan does not want us to feel comfort and mercy; he wants us to feel anxious and depressed. He wants us to make mistakes and commit sins. Satan despairs of ever feeling God’s love therefore he wants to corrupt as many human beings as he can.

(Satan said) “…surely I will sit in wait against them (human beings) on Your Straight Path. Then I will come to them from before them and behind them, from their right and from their left…” (Quran 7:16-17)

Whenever a person realises the truth and wants to become a Muslim, Satan introduces the word ‘but’. I want to become Muslim...BUT! But I am not ready. But I don’t speak Arabic. But I am white. But I don’t really know about Islam. God warned us against Satan and his cunning ways.

“O children of Adam. Let not Satan deceive you.” (Quran 7:27)

“Surely Satan is an enemy to you so take him as an enemy.” (Quran 35:6)

Satan’s whispers try to prevent us from converting to Islam. These ideas should not stand in the way of a person connecting, or reconnecting with the Most Merciful God. In this article, and the next, we will discuss some of the most prominent myths, lay them open to scrutiny and see that God is indeed Most Merciful. He makes converting to Islam easy, not difficult. No buts!
    1. I want to be a Muslim but I do not want to change my name.

A person embracing Islam does not have to change his or her name. Prophet Muhammad, may God praise him, said that everybody was entitled to a good name, a name that had meaning or character. For the vast majority of people it is not an issue, however if you discover that your name has a bad meaning or an association with sinners or tyrants it is better to change it to something more acceptable. If the person’s name is a name of an idol or reflects servitude to something or someone other than God, then it has to be changed. Remember though that Islam is easy. If changing your name officially would cause hardship, distress or harm, it would suffice to change it only among friends and family.

2. I want to be a Muslim but I do not know any Arabic.

The religion of Islam was revealed for all people, in all places, at all times. It is not a religion exclusively for Arabs or Arabic speakers. In fact the majority of the world’s 1.4 billion Muslims are not from an Arab background. A person can become Muslim without knowing a single word of Arabic; it does not affect his or her ability to accept Islam. However, the language of Quran is Arabic and the daily prayers are performed in Arabic, so although it is not necessary to learn the whole language, after conversion it will be necessary to learn some Arabic words.

If a person is unable to learn enough Arabic to perform his prayers because of a speech defect or because he is not able to pronounce the Arabic, he must try as much as he can. If learning at least some Arabic is not possible, then he is relieved of this obligation, because God does not burden people with more than they are able to bear. However God also says that he has made learning Quran easy, therefore it is obligatory for a person to try his best.

“God burdens not a person beyond his scope.” (Quran 2:286)

“And We have indeed made the Quran easy to understand and remember” (Quran 54:17)

A man came to the Prophet and said: “O Messenger of God, teach me something of the Quran that will suffice me, for I cannot read.” He said, “Say: Subhaan-Allaah wa’l-hamdu Lillaah wa laa ilaaha ill-Allaah wa Allaahu akbar wa laa hawla wa la quwwata illa Billaah (Far removed is God from every imperfection, praise be to God, there is no god except Allah and God is Most great, there is no god except Allah and there is no power or strength except with God).”[1]

Entering the fold of Islam is easy. It is a simple process, free of complications. In part 2 we will discuss circumcision, the fact that Islam has no ethnic or race restrictions and becoming Muslim without knowing very much about Islam.

http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/4360/

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:10 am