الاسلام بكل لغات العالم Islam in all languages of the

السلام عليكم ورحمته الله وبركاته
مرحبا بكم في
منتدي (( الإسلام ديننا...العربية لغتنا. ))(((((( اذكروا الله))))))
((((O nation of Islam, Congregational in the love of God and the Messenger of God))))
المنتدي مفتوح للجميع في سبيل الله

https://arab-2010.yoo7.com/
وجزاكم الله كل الخير

قـال الله تعالى

( حتى إذا جاء أحدهـم الموت قال رب ارجعون لعلي أعمـل صالحاً فيما تركت..)

اشهد ان لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

السلام عليكم ورحمته الله وبركاته
مرحبا بكم في
منتدي (( الإسلام ديننا...العربية لغتنا. ))(((((( اذكروا الله))))))
((((O nation of Islam, Congregational in the love of God and the Messenger of God))))
المنتدي مفتوح للجميع في سبيل الله

https://arab-2010.yoo7.com/
وجزاكم الله كل الخير

قـال الله تعالى

( حتى إذا جاء أحدهـم الموت قال رب ارجعون لعلي أعمـل صالحاً فيما تركت..)

اشهد ان لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

صدقه جاريه علي روح امي رحمة الله عليه واسكنه فسيح جناته

Latest topics

» لماذا سمي الدين الإسلامي (بالإسلام) ؟
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 7:30 am by Hossam Masri

» الشيخ الشعراوى(كيف يحبك الله)
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 8:26 am by Hossam Masri

» الشيخ الشعراوى.اذا اردت ان يستجيب الله دعاءك
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 8:20 am by Hossam Masri

» للطمأنينة وهدوء النفس والسعادة .. الشيخ الشعراوي.
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 8:16 am by Hossam Masri

»  الفيس بوك (( الإسلام بكل لغات العالم )) Islam in all languages of the world
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 11:09 am by Hossam Masri

» حدث جلل : ترتيب علامات الساعه الكبرى
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 7:44 pm by Hossam Masri

» 6 علامات تؤكد حب الله لك
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 4:54 am by Hossam Masri

» تفسير سورة يوسف للشيخ محمد متولي الشعراوي ١من٢
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 12:06 pm by Hossam Masri

» تفسيرسورة الذاريات كاملة للشيخ محمد متولي الشعراوي
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 12:04 pm by Hossam Masri

» تفسيرسورة الرحمن كاملة للشيخ محمد متولي الشعراوي
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 12:02 pm by Hossam Masri

» تفسيرسورة الواقعة كاملة للشيخ محمد متولي الشعراوي
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:58 am by Hossam Masri

» الموعظة الحسنة مبروك عطية
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 9:11 am by Hossam Masri

» أتحداك اذا لم تدمع عيناك . قصة وفاة الرسول
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 9:34 am by Hossam Masri

»  فيلم وثائقي يشرح حياة الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 8:54 am by Hossam Masri

» بالفيديو.. اللاعب الألمانى دانى بلوم يعتنق الإسلام
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 1:53 am by Hossam Masri

» د.عُمر عبد الكافي - محاضرة - وجاء الاسلام
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 6:06 pm by Hossam Masri

» الآباء والمراهقون .. تجارب عملية
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:22 am by Hossam Masri

» مشكلات المراهقة وعلاجها
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:19 am by Hossam Masri

» المراهقة: خصائص المرحلة ومشكلاتها
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:17 am by Hossam Masri

» كيف تعاملين ابنتك المراهقة..
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:13 am by Hossam Masri

» الاسلام والاعاقة العقلية
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:06 am by Hossam Masri

» الخمر والمخدرات افة المجتمع
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:01 am by Hossam Masri

» الدمج والتاهيل المهنى لذوى الاعاقة
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:59 am by Hossam Masri

» غريزة الشهوة والمراهقة وطرق التربية الجنسية الصحيحة
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:54 am by Hossam Masri

» MoreThan 69 Miracles of ISLAM, that none can Deny .
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 9:17 pm by Hossam Masri

»  معجزة الشفاء
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 8:10 pm by Hossam Masri

» وعد النبي محمد (ص) للمسيحيين
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 8:02 pm by Hossam Masri

» الخمر واللذة.. ونفس الداعية
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:57 pm by Hossam Masri

»  نزاهة العمل الخيرى
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:53 pm by Hossam Masri

» نصيحة محب
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:49 pm by Hossam Masri

» همسة فى أُذن الشباب
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:46 pm by Hossam Masri

» الإنسانية قبل التدين الحبيب على الجفرى
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:43 pm by Hossam Masri

» الأسئلة العشرة.. إلى فلاسفتنا ومثقفينا
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:40 pm by Hossam Masri

» يا شيخ.. أختلف مع حضرتك
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:49 pm by Hossam Masri

» أوقفوا الكراهية
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:46 pm by Hossam Masri

» الفرق بين المسلم والإسلامى
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:40 pm by Hossam Masri

» اللحية والجلباب
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:36 pm by Hossam Masri

» كن صادقاً-----
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:30 pm by Hossam Masri

» فقط للعقلاء
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:25 pm by Hossam Masri

»  كلمة التوحيد وإسلام الأمم السابقة
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 11:30 am by Hossam Masri

» الحلقة الثالثة : قصص الانسان فى القران "اصحاب الاخدود"
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:09 am by Hossam Masri

» "الحلقة الثانية: قصص الانسان فى القران "اصحاب الاخدود
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:07 am by Hossam Masri

»  قصص الانسان فى القران قصة اصحاب الاخدود
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:05 am by Hossam Masri

» Did Islam spread by the sword?
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:23 am by Hossam Masri

»  الدليل المصور الموجز لفهم الإسلام
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:18 am by Hossam Masri

» Salat - Prayer? Or What? How? When?
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:12 am by Hossam Masri

» الآن! عرف اصدقاءك بالاسلام هذه الصفحة مخصصة لمساعدة أصدقائكم من غير المسلمين عن طريقكم بدعوتهم إلى التعرف على الإسلام بأحد السُبل والخيارات التالية:
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:05 am by Hossam Masri

» Ceux qui ont cru et n’ont point entaché leur foi de quelque polythéisme
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:01 am by Hossam Masri

» Guide du converti musulman: Ta foi (Allah, Anges, Livres, Prophètes, Jour dernier et destin)
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:59 am by Hossam Masri

» የ ነብያቺን ሳላላሁ አለይህ ዋሳላም ስራ (ህይወት ታሪክ)ክፍል አስራ ሁለት
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:47 am by Hossam Masri

» የ ነብያቺን ሳላላሁ አለይህ ዋሳላም ስራ (ህይወት ታሪክ)ክፍል አስራ ሰባት
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:44 am by Hossam Masri

» Seerah 4- Characteristics of thé Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him)
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:40 am by Hossam Masri

» Seerah 3 - Characteristics of the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him)
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:36 am by Hossam Masri

»  Seerah 2 - Characteristics of the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him)
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:31 am by Hossam Masri

» Seerah 1 - Characteristics of the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him)
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 11:57 pm by Hossam Masri

» أقوال المشاهير في محمد بن عبد الله prophet mohammed
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 3:33 pm by Hossam Masri

» كيف أنصف الغرب الإسلام والرسول الكريم.. علماء غربيون ومستشرقون شهدوا بعظمة النبى محمد وسماحته.. الأمريكى مايكل هارت اختاره على رأس قائمة أهم 100 شخصية مؤثرة فى التاريخ.. و"لامارتين": عبقريته لا تقارن
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 3:30 pm by Hossam Masri

» غضب عارم بالعالم الإسلامى من رسومات "شارلى إبدو" المسيئة للرسول.. تؤجج مشاعر الكراهية وتتحدى مشاعر المسلمين..
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 3:19 pm by Hossam Masri

» Does God know future?
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:40 am by Hossam Masri

» Knowing Allah through His creations
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:37 am by Hossam Masri

» Belief (Iman) in Allah Almighty
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:22 am by Hossam Masri

» الإيمان بالله تعالى
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:20 am by Hossam Masri

» La foi en Dieu
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:19 am by Hossam Masri

» Qui est Allah؟
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:17 am by Hossam Masri

» バイブルによるイエス神格性の否定(7/7):神とイエスは二つの異なる存在である
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:15 am by Hossam Masri

»  ‫لماذا خلق الله الشيطان؟ للشيخ الشعراوى‬‎
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:12 am by Hossam Masri

» كيف تكون مستجاب الدعاء...... الشعراوى.
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:00 am by Hossam Masri

» علاج القلق والخوف ووسوسة الشيطان..للشيخ الشعراوى
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 3:59 am by Hossam Masri

» وصفة الشيخ الشعراوي للتغلب على الشهوات
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 3:58 am by Hossam Masri

» هكذا كان محمد الأب.. والسيد العابد هكذا كان محمد الأب.. والسيد العابد
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 12:43 pm by Hossam Masri

» حقيقة ليلة القدر التي أخفتها وكالة ناسا منذ 10سنوات حتى لايسلم العالم!
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 12:13 pm by Hossam Masri

» Dr. Brown amazing Story - أعجوبة جعلت أشهر طبيب بأمريكا يتحول من الإلحاد إلى الإسلام
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 8:10 am by Hossam Masri

» هذا هو الإسلام الحقيقي | The Real Islam
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 8:07 am by Hossam Masri

» \\\\\\\\\\\\ محمد رسول الله صل الله عليه وسلم) Muhammad is the messenger of Allah peace be upon him)
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 4:10 am by Hossam Masri

» طالبة أمريكية مسلمة جعلت قسيسا يتخبط من سؤال واحد-A question by a student made a priest mumble
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 2:43 am by Hossam Masri

» على طريق الله الشيطان - مصطفى حسني
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 2:38 am by Hossam Masri

» فيديو هيغير حياتك لو شوفته بجد
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 2:32 am by Hossam Masri

» معجزة الشفاء
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 1:53 am by Hossam Masri

» أهل الجنة - الحلقة - المتفائل - مصطفى حسني
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 1:45 am by Hossam Masri

» Fragen und Antworten zum Islam
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 1:42 am by Hossam Masri

( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 1:42 am by Hossam Masri

» كيف تكون عبدا صالحا - صالح المغامسي
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 7:06 pm by Hossam Masri

» كنوز حسن الظن بالله - صالح المغامسي
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 7:04 pm by Hossam Masri

» الكنز المفقود حسن الظن بالله
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 7:03 pm by Hossam Masri

» من ترك شيئا لله عوضه الله خيرا منه
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 7:01 pm by Hossam Masri

» أهل الجنة الراضي - مصطفى حسني
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:58 pm by Hossam Masri

» على طريق الله - - الأمل في الله - مصطفى حسني
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:56 pm by Hossam Masri

» أحبك ربي - - الصلاة - مصطفى حسني
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:55 pm by Hossam Masri

»  للطلاب عن الامتحانات والمذاكرة
( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:54 pm by Hossam Masri

الساعه

>

www.huda.tv

( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam

Hossam Masri
    Hossam Masri
    العبد لله مدير المنتدي
    العبد لله مدير المنتدي

عدد المساهمات : 4832
    نقاط : 14698
    العمر : 53

( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam Empty ( Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam

Post by Hossam Masri Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:49 am

(3) Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of
    Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam

The Biblical prophecies on the advent of the Prophet Muhammad are evidence of the truth of Islam for people who believe in the Bible.

In Deuteronomy 18, Moses stated that God told him: “I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers; I will put my words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him. If anyone does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name, I myself will call him to account.” (Deuteronomy 18:18-19).1

From these verses we conclude that the prophet in this prophecy must have the following three characteristics:

1) That he will be like Moses.

2) That he will come from the brothers of the Israelites, i.e. the Ishmaelites.

3) That God will put His words in to the mouth of this prophet and that he will declare what God commands him.

Let us examine these three characteristics in more depth:
    1) A prophet like Moses:

There were hardly any two prophets who were so much alike as Moses and Muhammad . Both were given a comprehensive law and code of life. Both encountered their enemies and were victorious in miraculous ways. Both were accepted as prophets and statesmen. Both migrated following conspiracies to assassinate them. Analogies between Moses and Jesus overlook not only the above similarities but other crucial ones as well. These include the natural birth, the family life, and death of Moses and Muhammad but not of Jesus. Moreover Jesus was regarded by his followers as the Son of God and not exclusively as a prophet of God, as Moses and Muhammad were and as Muslims believe Jesus was. So, this prophecy refers to the Prophet Muhammad and not to Jesus, because Muhammad is more like Moses than Jesus.

Also, one notices from the Gospel of John that the Jews were waiting for the fulfillment of three distinct prophecies. The first was the coming of Christ. The second was the coming of Elijah. The third was the coming of the Prophet. This is obvious from the three questions that were posed to John the Baptist: “Now this was John’s testimony, when the Jews of Jerusalem sent priests and Levites to ask him who he was. He did not fail to confess, but confessed freely, “I am not the Christ.” They asked him, “Then who are you? Are you Elijah?” He said, “I am not.” “Are you the Prophet?” He answered, “No.” (John 1:19-21). If we look in a Bible with cross-references, we will find in the marginal notes where the words “the Prophet” occur in John 1:21, that these words refer to the prophecy of Deuteronomy 18:15 and 18:18.2 We conclude from this that Jesus Christ is not the prophet mentioned in Deuteronomy 18:18.
    2) From the brothers of the Israelites:

Abraham had two sons, Ishmael and Isaac (Genesis 21). Ishmael became the grandfather of the Arab nation, and Isaac became the grandfather of the Jewish nation. The prophet spoken of was not to come from among the Jews themselves, but from among their brothers, i.e. the Ishmaelites. Muhammad , a descendant of Ishmael, is indeed this prophet.

Also, Isaiah 42:1-13 speaks of the servant of God, His “chosen one” and “messenger” who will bring down a law. “He will not falter or be discouraged till he establishes justice on earth. In his law the islands will put their hope.” (Isaiah 42:4). Verse 11, connects that awaited one with the descendants of Kedar. Who is Kedar? According to Genesis 25:13, Kedar was the second son of Ishmael, the ancestor of the Prophet Muhammad .
    3) God will put His words in the mouth of this prophet:

The words of God (the Holy Quran) were truly put into Muhammad’s mouth. God sent the Angel Gabriel to teach Muhammad the exact words of God (the Holy Quran) and asked him to dictate them to the people as he heard them. The words are therefore not his own. They did not come from his own thoughts, but were put into his mouth by the Angel Gabriel. During the life time of Muhammad , and under his supervision, these words were then memorized and written by his companions.

Also, this prophecy in Deuteronomy mentioned that this prophet will speak the words of God in the name of God. If we looked to the Holy Quran, we will find that all its chapters, except Chapter 9, are preceded or begin with the phrase, “In the Name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.”

Another indication (other than the prophecy in Deuteronomy) is that Isaiah ties the messenger connected with Kedar with a new song (a scripture in a new language) to be sung to the Lord (Isaiah 42:10-11). This is mentioned more clearly in the prophecy of Isaiah: “and another tongue, will he speak to this people” (Isaiah 28:11 KJV). Another related point, is that the Quran was revealed in sections over a span of twenty-three years. It is interesting to compare this with Isaiah 28 which speaks of the same thing, “For it is: Do and do, do and do, rule on rule, rule on rule; a little here, a little there.” (Isaiah 28:10).

Note that God has said in the prophecy of Deuteronomy 18, “If anyone does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name, I myself will call him to account.” (Deuteronomy, 18:19). This means that whoever believes in the Bible must believe in what this prophet says, and this prophet is the Prophet Muhammad .

http://www.islam-guide.com/frm-ch2-1.htm

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:06 am