الاسلام بكل لغات العالم Islam in all languages of the

السلام عليكم ورحمته الله وبركاته
مرحبا بكم في
منتدي (( الإسلام ديننا...العربية لغتنا. ))(((((( اذكروا الله))))))
((((O nation of Islam, Congregational in the love of God and the Messenger of God))))
المنتدي مفتوح للجميع في سبيل الله

https://arab-2010.yoo7.com/
وجزاكم الله كل الخير

قـال الله تعالى

( حتى إذا جاء أحدهـم الموت قال رب ارجعون لعلي أعمـل صالحاً فيما تركت..)

اشهد ان لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

السلام عليكم ورحمته الله وبركاته
مرحبا بكم في
منتدي (( الإسلام ديننا...العربية لغتنا. ))(((((( اذكروا الله))))))
((((O nation of Islam, Congregational in the love of God and the Messenger of God))))
المنتدي مفتوح للجميع في سبيل الله

https://arab-2010.yoo7.com/
وجزاكم الله كل الخير

قـال الله تعالى

( حتى إذا جاء أحدهـم الموت قال رب ارجعون لعلي أعمـل صالحاً فيما تركت..)

اشهد ان لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

صدقه جاريه علي روح امي رحمة الله عليه واسكنه فسيح جناته

Latest topics

» لماذا سمي الدين الإسلامي (بالإسلام) ؟
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 7:30 am by Hossam Masri

» الشيخ الشعراوى(كيف يحبك الله)
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 8:26 am by Hossam Masri

» الشيخ الشعراوى.اذا اردت ان يستجيب الله دعاءك
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 8:20 am by Hossam Masri

» للطمأنينة وهدوء النفس والسعادة .. الشيخ الشعراوي.
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 8:16 am by Hossam Masri

»  الفيس بوك (( الإسلام بكل لغات العالم )) Islam in all languages of the world
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 11:09 am by Hossam Masri

» حدث جلل : ترتيب علامات الساعه الكبرى
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 7:44 pm by Hossam Masri

» 6 علامات تؤكد حب الله لك
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 4:54 am by Hossam Masri

» تفسير سورة يوسف للشيخ محمد متولي الشعراوي ١من٢
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 12:06 pm by Hossam Masri

» تفسيرسورة الذاريات كاملة للشيخ محمد متولي الشعراوي
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 12:04 pm by Hossam Masri

» تفسيرسورة الرحمن كاملة للشيخ محمد متولي الشعراوي
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 12:02 pm by Hossam Masri

» تفسيرسورة الواقعة كاملة للشيخ محمد متولي الشعراوي
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:58 am by Hossam Masri

» الموعظة الحسنة مبروك عطية
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 9:11 am by Hossam Masri

» أتحداك اذا لم تدمع عيناك . قصة وفاة الرسول
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 9:34 am by Hossam Masri

»  فيلم وثائقي يشرح حياة الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 8:54 am by Hossam Masri

» بالفيديو.. اللاعب الألمانى دانى بلوم يعتنق الإسلام
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 1:53 am by Hossam Masri

» د.عُمر عبد الكافي - محاضرة - وجاء الاسلام
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 6:06 pm by Hossam Masri

» الآباء والمراهقون .. تجارب عملية
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:22 am by Hossam Masri

» مشكلات المراهقة وعلاجها
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:19 am by Hossam Masri

» المراهقة: خصائص المرحلة ومشكلاتها
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:17 am by Hossam Masri

» كيف تعاملين ابنتك المراهقة..
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:13 am by Hossam Masri

» الاسلام والاعاقة العقلية
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:06 am by Hossam Masri

» الخمر والمخدرات افة المجتمع
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:01 am by Hossam Masri

» الدمج والتاهيل المهنى لذوى الاعاقة
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:59 am by Hossam Masri

» غريزة الشهوة والمراهقة وطرق التربية الجنسية الصحيحة
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:54 am by Hossam Masri

» MoreThan 69 Miracles of ISLAM, that none can Deny .
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 9:17 pm by Hossam Masri

»  معجزة الشفاء
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 8:10 pm by Hossam Masri

» وعد النبي محمد (ص) للمسيحيين
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 8:02 pm by Hossam Masri

» الخمر واللذة.. ونفس الداعية
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:57 pm by Hossam Masri

»  نزاهة العمل الخيرى
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:53 pm by Hossam Masri

» نصيحة محب
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:49 pm by Hossam Masri

» همسة فى أُذن الشباب
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:46 pm by Hossam Masri

» الإنسانية قبل التدين الحبيب على الجفرى
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:43 pm by Hossam Masri

» الأسئلة العشرة.. إلى فلاسفتنا ومثقفينا
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:40 pm by Hossam Masri

» يا شيخ.. أختلف مع حضرتك
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:49 pm by Hossam Masri

» أوقفوا الكراهية
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:46 pm by Hossam Masri

» الفرق بين المسلم والإسلامى
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:40 pm by Hossam Masri

» اللحية والجلباب
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:36 pm by Hossam Masri

» كن صادقاً-----
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:30 pm by Hossam Masri

» فقط للعقلاء
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:25 pm by Hossam Masri

»  كلمة التوحيد وإسلام الأمم السابقة
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 11:30 am by Hossam Masri

» الحلقة الثالثة : قصص الانسان فى القران "اصحاب الاخدود"
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:09 am by Hossam Masri

» "الحلقة الثانية: قصص الانسان فى القران "اصحاب الاخدود
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:07 am by Hossam Masri

»  قصص الانسان فى القران قصة اصحاب الاخدود
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:05 am by Hossam Masri

» Did Islam spread by the sword?
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:23 am by Hossam Masri

»  الدليل المصور الموجز لفهم الإسلام
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:18 am by Hossam Masri

» Salat - Prayer? Or What? How? When?
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:12 am by Hossam Masri

» الآن! عرف اصدقاءك بالاسلام هذه الصفحة مخصصة لمساعدة أصدقائكم من غير المسلمين عن طريقكم بدعوتهم إلى التعرف على الإسلام بأحد السُبل والخيارات التالية:
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:05 am by Hossam Masri

» Ceux qui ont cru et n’ont point entaché leur foi de quelque polythéisme
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:01 am by Hossam Masri

» Guide du converti musulman: Ta foi (Allah, Anges, Livres, Prophètes, Jour dernier et destin)
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:59 am by Hossam Masri

» የ ነብያቺን ሳላላሁ አለይህ ዋሳላም ስራ (ህይወት ታሪክ)ክፍል አስራ ሁለት
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:47 am by Hossam Masri

» የ ነብያቺን ሳላላሁ አለይህ ዋሳላም ስራ (ህይወት ታሪክ)ክፍል አስራ ሰባት
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:44 am by Hossam Masri

» Seerah 4- Characteristics of thé Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him)
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:40 am by Hossam Masri

» Seerah 3 - Characteristics of the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him)
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:36 am by Hossam Masri

»  Seerah 2 - Characteristics of the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him)
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:31 am by Hossam Masri

» Seerah 1 - Characteristics of the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him)
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 11:57 pm by Hossam Masri

» أقوال المشاهير في محمد بن عبد الله prophet mohammed
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 3:33 pm by Hossam Masri

» كيف أنصف الغرب الإسلام والرسول الكريم.. علماء غربيون ومستشرقون شهدوا بعظمة النبى محمد وسماحته.. الأمريكى مايكل هارت اختاره على رأس قائمة أهم 100 شخصية مؤثرة فى التاريخ.. و"لامارتين": عبقريته لا تقارن
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 3:30 pm by Hossam Masri

» غضب عارم بالعالم الإسلامى من رسومات "شارلى إبدو" المسيئة للرسول.. تؤجج مشاعر الكراهية وتتحدى مشاعر المسلمين..
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 3:19 pm by Hossam Masri

» Does God know future?
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:40 am by Hossam Masri

» Knowing Allah through His creations
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:37 am by Hossam Masri

» Belief (Iman) in Allah Almighty
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:22 am by Hossam Masri

» الإيمان بالله تعالى
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:20 am by Hossam Masri

» La foi en Dieu
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:19 am by Hossam Masri

» Qui est Allah؟
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:17 am by Hossam Masri

» バイブルによるイエス神格性の否定(7/7):神とイエスは二つの異なる存在である
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:15 am by Hossam Masri

»  ‫لماذا خلق الله الشيطان؟ للشيخ الشعراوى‬‎
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:12 am by Hossam Masri

» كيف تكون مستجاب الدعاء...... الشعراوى.
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:00 am by Hossam Masri

» علاج القلق والخوف ووسوسة الشيطان..للشيخ الشعراوى
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 3:59 am by Hossam Masri

» وصفة الشيخ الشعراوي للتغلب على الشهوات
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 3:58 am by Hossam Masri

» هكذا كان محمد الأب.. والسيد العابد هكذا كان محمد الأب.. والسيد العابد
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 12:43 pm by Hossam Masri

» حقيقة ليلة القدر التي أخفتها وكالة ناسا منذ 10سنوات حتى لايسلم العالم!
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 12:13 pm by Hossam Masri

» Dr. Brown amazing Story - أعجوبة جعلت أشهر طبيب بأمريكا يتحول من الإلحاد إلى الإسلام
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 8:10 am by Hossam Masri

» هذا هو الإسلام الحقيقي | The Real Islam
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 8:07 am by Hossam Masri

» \\\\\\\\\\\\ محمد رسول الله صل الله عليه وسلم) Muhammad is the messenger of Allah peace be upon him)
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 4:10 am by Hossam Masri

» طالبة أمريكية مسلمة جعلت قسيسا يتخبط من سؤال واحد-A question by a student made a priest mumble
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 2:43 am by Hossam Masri

» على طريق الله الشيطان - مصطفى حسني
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 2:38 am by Hossam Masri

» فيديو هيغير حياتك لو شوفته بجد
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 2:32 am by Hossam Masri

» معجزة الشفاء
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 1:53 am by Hossam Masri

» أهل الجنة - الحلقة - المتفائل - مصطفى حسني
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 1:45 am by Hossam Masri

» Fragen und Antworten zum Islam
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 1:42 am by Hossam Masri

A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 1:42 am by Hossam Masri

» كيف تكون عبدا صالحا - صالح المغامسي
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 7:06 pm by Hossam Masri

» كنوز حسن الظن بالله - صالح المغامسي
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 7:04 pm by Hossam Masri

» الكنز المفقود حسن الظن بالله
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 7:03 pm by Hossam Masri

» من ترك شيئا لله عوضه الله خيرا منه
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 7:01 pm by Hossam Masri

» أهل الجنة الراضي - مصطفى حسني
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:58 pm by Hossam Masri

» على طريق الله - - الأمل في الله - مصطفى حسني
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:56 pm by Hossam Masri

» أحبك ربي - - الصلاة - مصطفى حسني
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:55 pm by Hossam Masri

»  للطلاب عن الامتحانات والمذاكرة
A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:54 pm by Hossam Masri

الساعه

>

www.huda.tv

A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies?

اذكروا الله
    اذكروا الله
    العبد لله مدير المنتدي
    العبد لله مدير المنتدي

عدد المساهمات : 1032
    نقاط : 2678
    الموقع :

A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies? Empty A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies?

Post by اذكروا الله Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:09 am

A letter to the Israeli aggressor .. When the lies?

By: Dr.. Outpour Rafael Tortuliro former Venezuelan ambassador to Israel

Devote attention to those who defend shamelessly acts committed by the Israelis against Palestinian civilians and unarmed Arab Deprived of arms and Isttron behind the victims of the Holocaust during the First World War. After the authorization of these Israelis poor, who suffer from abuse and criminal conduct of their government that makes Hitler an innocent person, does not allow for peaceful coexistence between Israeli citizens and Palestinians, Jordanians, Lebanese and Egyptians.
    We are within the framework of our commitment to reviving revolutionary and based on the foundations of peace and coexistence, contemporary and self-government of peoples, from this podium, condemn the aggressor and we cut our relations with the Israelis, and we declare our adherence to the foundations of justice, peace and a dignified life. I am in this position to express the absence of any description that classifies the cowardly mastered the art of murder, genocide and boasts extraordinary strength in the killing of women and children and the elderly, but also boasts a full view of everyone as victims of medals attached to their shoulders. I stress here that the confrontation is no longer a simple imperialist aggressor State free of the principles and grounds, and list under the tutelage and protection of the United States, for the implementation of schemes, controlled and measured against the Arab peoples in the Middle East, and the peoples of the world's oppressed. Not surprised Declaration Confederation of Israelite Associations of Venezuela (CAIV) "to any destination in the world condemns Israeli government actions, they will reap the same consequences of this condemnation and denunciation," we stand today, and all Hmok, and make our voices high, denunciation of arrogance in the region. Bmak sense and we warn those who confuse papers condemnation and abhorrence of insulting the people of Israel, those who are trying to spread terror in our hearts as a result of our positions are wrong, because Venezuela moral character, literature, renaissance and revolutionary force sufficient to defend the truth despite the threats to our lives, where there is no force in the world can to obscure the truth and facts.
    I Invite all those skeptics, to stand and watch all our hot about global issues and experience first hand that starting from the simple homes across our country, to the top of our government's errand to the Bolivarian revolutionary, the fixed positions about the condemnation of the murderers of Israelis, and at the same time Invite them to analyze carefully our statements to demonstrate we did not Ntahjm the Israeli people, who live in the occupied Palestinian territories, in the Jewish community living in our country, because we consider the Jewish religion like all other religions. On the basis of Mmahbna and our faith, we do not hate and we are not foreign Bansrien not by ethnic. But it is important to clarify here that the extremists and the heirs of a culture of genocide, who are themselves swigged bitterness of death, here are they now lie in the far-right parties, and Eetmhoron in institutions and associations of an outbreak and use all types of chemical and biological weapons and technology to break down and threaten us in various ways and means until they reached their cynicism to penetrate our e-mail and threaten people, people, in addition to the threat of being subjected to brutal policies. To this we say that our struggle is the struggle against imperialism, unjust, and weapons in tandem with the enemy is the weapon of truth and the defense of a dignified life, and if you want Feltalmwa confrontation that we are not domesticated by the escape and tail between her legs in the case of the defense of dignity. Fully believe that the strength of truth and justice with us, their actions will not deter us infamous Nazi, we know very well who is the aggressor in this vicious war being fought against the free peoples in the Middle East, will not be shaken by their strength and their tactics to silence our voices, because the larger ethics of persecution and humiliation.

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:55 am